What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

luke burt gone

El Diablo

Post Whore
Seems strange one player would walk out whilst a lot more are re-signing and others are extending their contracts.

wittyz chick

Coach
well Hurri i listened to the end of Hadleys show and heard NOTHING more about it. All I've heard is what I've read on this forum.

I heard from a mate it was just some annonymous guy sending an email to Hadley, So it's probably not true.

It was a good feeling while it lasted!!!

wittyz chick

Coach
well if its untrue (meaning Burty WILL be staying) then hurray no drama in our club :D and hurray for Burty too!!!

number8

Juniors
I hope it is wrong. The club has been good to Burt through injury & form slump & he too has been a great contributor in his own right at various times through his time here. He has a lot to offer & our strength is our depth. I hope we can keep the bulk of the current squad!

number8 said:
I hope it is wrong. The club has been good to Burt through injury & form slump & he too has been a great contributor in his own right at various times through his time here. He has a lot to offer & our strength is our depth. I hope we can keep the bulk of the current squad!

Yeah your correct on Both counts the Club has been good to Burt and that he has been in a form slump for the LAST 5 YEARS!!!

number8

Juniors
I've seen him in form that's liable to win us games as well. You are right that when he's bad he is crap & he has been inconsistant. Can you give him something.......He has had blinders for the EELS aswell as his shockers............. Something........... Anything........... No.............:shock:

hindy_fan

Juniors
luke burt has speed,agility,goal and general play kicking skills but im just not convinced he should be in our 1st grade side he is our weak lin.

Don't believe it people.
Hadley can't pick on Parra's form on the field at present so he had to make something up off the field, Luke Burt is blue and gold inside and out. He will be at Parra for life.