What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

luke burt gone

Hellsy

Immortal
hindy_fan said:
That?s why I said its a rumour so far because I?m not 100 % convinced yet, if it was true what club do you think Luke Burt would go to

Sorry man, I didn't mean to sound like I was dissing ya.

Rumours are always worth sharing, even if they don't amount to the truth.

Hellsy

Immortal
Cool. :D

I hope its not true though, even if Burty has not bee our best performer he still is a part of our team.

eelz47

Coach
wittyz chick said:
excuse my ignorance but why would hearing it on Triple MMM make a difference?:?

because the other week i thought timmy was going on mmm, but it was another tim smith, so if i heard it it would not be true

Utey

Coach
Burty on the outer? Sounds a bit to fishy but if he didnt play and he was uninjured, you gotta think it could be true. But it was Hadley saying it and it is most likely wrong.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Just on this.

Hells has summed it up pretty well

Burty may not have been the best player and if true he is easily replaceable on the wing with the likes of Petersen, Williams, Reddy or even Delaney into the centres and either Benny or TIT on the wing.

but even then I hope it's not true as it could disrupt the season and the good form the side has been building over the last couple of months since THAT match in Brisbane.

As much as I want Muzza into the side each week and due to form that being at the expense of Burt I honestly hope this is not true.

I don't want to get too excited all at once here but the Party is at My house and the drinks are on me!!!! I love U Brian its a shme it took % Bloody years for this to happen!!!! Bye bye Burty!!

Hurriflatch said:
Just on this.

Burty may not have been the best player and if true he is easily replaceable on the wing with the likes of Petersen, Williams, Reddy or even Delaney into the centres and either Benny or TIT on the wing.

but even then I hope it's not true as it could disrupt the season and the good form the side has been building over the last couple of months since THAT match in Brisbane.

As much as I want Muzza into the side each week and due to form that being at the expense of Burt I honestly hope this is not true.

Please Hurri the Only thing that has disrupted the season was burt playing on the wing.

We want Johnny Williams!!

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
Just on this.

spot on hurri, another walk-out could be disasterous for the team. we don't need anything upsetting the morale and teamwork that we now enjoy.

eusa_dance.gif
musik15.gif
musik14.gif
icon_drunk.gif
It's time to Party!!!!!

Latest posts