What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

luke burt gone

Hurriflatch said:
Well the Eels official site doesn't load so maybe they are removing all evidence of Burt :lol:
Yeah noticed that.
They are most likely putting up the post match press thingy (Hope so anyway), not saying that Burt is gorn.

Hurriflatch

Referee
parra-matters said:
Yeah noticed that.
They are most likely putting up the post match press thingy (Hope so anyway), not saying that Burt is gorn.

Even if they are that wouldn't cause the site to go down they'd just add that and keep the site up.

Hurriflatch said:
Even if they are that wouldn't cause the site to go down they'd just add that and keep the site up.
They should bloody get Hadley sacked if it's not true.
How come he gets away with this sort of crap all the time?
Hinch got hammered last week when he said something that no body liked and had no proof of it. Hadley seems to do what he likes.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Well what Hinch said was more mainstream being about first about Schapple Corby and then Graham Kennedy, while Hadley is just talking about one NRL club.

The fact is Hadley bags our club week in week out and no one at the club has the balls to stand up to him and shut him up. I for one don't listen to his radio shows at all, the only time I hear about him is when someone comes on the forum saying how he has said this about our proud club.
Our form is too good for him to bag that, so he has made something up coz Burt was 18th man on saturday night. It's a bit like the Telecrap v The Bulldogs, crap is started out of nothing with no proof just to bag them.

eels_fan

First Grade
I cant seem the reason the site being down having anything to do with the Post Match Media Conference being posted

1) it shouldnt wipe the whole site out just too update; and

2) do u really think theres people from the eels working on the website at 6:20pm on a public holiday??? These guys dont even update the site during the regular working hours!!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Not sure if it has anything to do with it as I only caught the end of the annoucment

but within the next hour Dennis Fitzgerald will be on 2UE

They just said on 2UE that it is false...both sat at the same table ata function today (Smithy and Burt) and no dramas. That was from Damian Kelly.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Well they just said on 2UE that they have spoken to Damien Kelly and that there is nothing in it

but he did mention the good old "They were at the same table at a function" which is just like a CEO coming out and saying "The Coach has our full support" or a coach coming out and saying "There is no chance of this player getting dropped"

Latest posts