What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

luke burt gone

theicemandanno

Juniors
In the words of the Policeman from 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre"........

"I smell Bulls**t"

That being said, could it be a Michael Witt #2?.............

"Face it Luke.....you're not in our plans for the future. Other options will be considered before you now in first grade."

I believe he is our Weak Link. Would be sad to see him go, but I am not worried by it.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Yeah, but did they say like

"Luke Burt has been rumoured to have left"

or did they have Burt or Brian or Dennis on camera saying

"Luke Burt has left"

Hurriflatch

Referee
Just checked the Fox Sports website and nothing was there.

but with another source apparently picking up on it there could be a little more to this.

theicemandanno

Juniors
Check Tabsportsbet, if betting has been suspended on us winning the premiership then it must be true....

Eels paying $1.01 for premiership.

LOL.

hindy_fan

Juniors
nrl scoreboard is on tonight,would they say anything about luke burt leaving the eels on the show ? if not maybe in tommorows paper it will have something.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Nup, still able to bet

but Parra have shortened again

into $7.00

Cowboys $6.00
Dragons $5.50
Broncos $3.75

Knights have blown out to $1501
while Manly have gone from $9 last week to $15 :lol:

theicemandanno

Juniors
I heard that the Eels top 25 have been in rehersals since Sunday for a two week stint at the Riverside Theatre in A Brian Smith Production, "Bye Bye Burty"

rowdy

First Grade
nup...surely not true...please? I dont think it would happen after burty's been gone for only one first grade game surely.

theicemandanno said:
I heard that the Eels top 25 have been in rehersals since Sunday for a two week stint at the Riverside Theatre in A Brian Smith Production, "Bye Bye Burty"

:lol: Classic