What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

luke burt gone

Hurriflatch

Referee
Would still be good if someone could watch FoxSports News as they did report it previously will be interesting if they issue and apology or just brush over it and say nothing

eelz47

Coach
we actually saw burty after the game on saturday night. He looked quite happy and was running around getting a jersey signed for an old man that goes for parra as any player would do when they are about to walk out on their club

Hellsy

Immortal
Redback71 said:
this is bull sh*t cant believe everyone is happy with the chance of this rumour being true.

Don't say everyone man!!, I am definately NOT happy at the thought of it being true.... I think many others are not happy either

Hurriflatch

Referee
True, but when asked from what I heard he wasn't sure excatly why he didn't play against the Knights.

I'm guessing

Someone over heard Burty saying he didn't know why he was rested
decided to send a few emails to Hadley using different yahoo or hotmail emails
Hadley thinks because he has got 10 emails on the same issue it's a major thing
Hadley reports it as fact

wittyz chick

Coach
Hellchick said:
Don't say everyone man!!, I am definately NOT happy at the thought of it being true.... I think many others are not happy either

agreed Hellchick...im not happy with it either

Hurriflatch

Referee
I wouldn't have been happy if this was true

as I said I don't think Burt on form right now deserves his spot in the side ahead of the likes of Petersen, Reddy and Williams but that doesn't mean I wanted this.

eelz47

Coach
Hadley would report sh*t like the queen just farted. According to the game commentators on sat night, burt was rested due to "illness"

Hurriflatch

Referee
yeah, but on the ABC RAdio call they said it was a tactically decsion to play Petersen.

and due to what Burt said around the back of the Grandstand after the match I'm tending to beleive that he was simply rested to give Petersen some game time without dropping him to reggies or Smith wanted to extra strength Petersen brings to the game

wittyz chick

Coach
eelz47 said:
Hadley would report sh*t like the queen just farted. According to the game commentators on sat night, burt was rested due to "illness"

:lol: sorry if this sounds immature but thats a classic

PJ Marshal

Coach
Burt shud try and play 5/8 for some backward league nation prob would give his confidence a hell of a boost

and prob make him liked around here

Frenzy.

Immortal
Why doesn't someone email Warren Smith before the NRL show starts tonight?

Just a thought :)

Stagger eel

Staff member
gee! you just can't leave the computer for a day can you???...bullsh*tt or not, the attitude's of some you are absolutely disgusting, pull ya heads in. anyone that believes that if true, it won't effect team morale or harmony are absolutely kidding themselves. doesnm't anyone believe that Luke is respected and well liked by his teammates????

I'll just remind those who are taking great delight of this rumour that Burt's been at the club for about 8 years he's made over 100 appearences in FG, equelled Cronins record for most points in a game and has represented the club off the field with great disitinction.

f**k me, some of you are vultures!

Latest posts