What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

luke burt gone

strider

Post Whore
my goodness - how can so many pages of posts be based on a rumour started by R*y H*dley?....for gods sake people - the man will do anything to try to make our club look shakey...take his sh*t with a grain of salt.

Eelavation
I dont doubt his record and the distinguished way in which he has carried himself.
But that does not mean I want him in the starting 17.

Krakow

Juniors
eelavation said:
gee! you just can't leave the computer for a day can you???...bullsh*tt or not, the attitude's of some you are absolutely disgusting, pull ya heads in. anyone that believes that if true, it won't effect team morale or harmony are absolutely kidding themselves. doesnm't anyone believe that Luke is respected and well liked by his teammates????

I'll just remind those who are taking great delight of this rumour that Burt's been at the club for about 8 years he's made over 100 appearences in FG, equelled Cronins record for most points in a game and has represented the club off the field with great disitinction.

f**k me, some of you are vultures!

Well said Eelavation

Dymock

Juniors
I just can't believe that there's 11 pages of posts over a Hadley rumour. Burt is a solid first grader. When he first debuted I think people thought he would be something special and he hasn't lived up to those expectations. But thats not his fault, its just that he's not spectacular. That said, he had some blinders at fullback in 2002 when Hodgson was injured and our 2003 would have been better if he played.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
Eela: What are you doing here

didn't you lose the bet about Burt playing v Knights??

well, you see Flatch, our mate didn't keep his end of the bargain on Tuesday..so what's good for the goose.....

besides, my end of the bargain was to add a little message on my sig saying how right PIG is. not to dissapear from the forum.

GoParra

Juniors
eelavation said:
gee! you just can't leave the computer for a day can you???...bullsh*tt or not, the attitude's of some you are absolutely disgusting, pull ya heads in. anyone that believes that if true, it won't effect team morale or harmony are absolutely kidding themselves. doesnm't anyone believe that Luke is respected and well liked by his teammates????

I'll just remind those who are taking great delight of this rumour that Burt's been at the club for about 8 years he's made over 100 appearences in FG, equelled Cronins record for most points in a game and has represented the club off the field with great disitinction.

f**k me, some of you are vultures!

That's saying it pretty much how it is, Well said eelavation

I would just like to back up Eelavations comments that I'm absolutely Horrified and outraged about how some people have carried on about Burt today. Burt is a Very Important team member. Go Burty yeah, I'm glad that these rumours are not true.:cool:

I've got your back Eela!!!!;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
I would just like to back up Eelavations comments that I'm absolutely Horrified and outraged about how some people have carried on about Burt today. Burt is a Very Important team member. Go Burty yeah, I'm glad that these rumours are not true.:cool:

touche! brother.:cool:

PS: sarcasim doesn't get you any where :D

Eels Dude

Coach
Burt seems to enjoy playing at Parramatta and there is no substance to this rumour. Ray Hadley probably heard overheard someone in the cafeteria when getting his morning donut fix.

Since he cannot criticize Parramatta over their on field performances he has to find another way to have a go at them.

mickdo

Coach
I would be glad to see Burt get some time in Reggies, but only if the news was broken to him professionally by Smith. If it resulted in a falling out then that would be a real shame.

wittyz chick

Coach
Jake the snake said:

Jake *shakes fist* i thought you were being serious....shows how dumb i am

Latest posts