What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Burt need a drug test

ausworm

Juniors
Luke Burt form this year is amazing I want a drug test his playing out of skin he is the form fullback this year and his gola kiking is amazing. So what has been the difference I wonder in Burt this year is it the coach or a new girlfriend or maybe drinking different beer , any way good work Bert keep it up

Hurriflatch

Referee
it's the fact he is playing fullback

in 2003 (i think) Burt played the 1st 3 games before getting injured but was in the same form.

Utey

Coach
He has been selected in one position and is staying there. He also knows Hayne will be moving into the FB role if he doesn't perform ;-)

strider

Post Whore
ausworm said:
Luke Burt form this year is amazing I want a drug test his playing out of skin he is the form fullback this year and his gola kiking is amazing. So what has been the difference I wonder in Burt this year is it the coach or a new girlfriend or maybe drinking different beer , any way good work Bert keep it up
i hope its not a new girlfriend - his wife would be very upset :lol: :lol:

Hurriflatch

Referee
who would kick goals?

based onn what he did last year Riddell isn't up to being 1st choice also he doesn't play the full 80

strider

Post Whore
hages backed burty from the get-go ... he was talking about him having a big season at fullback all pre-season while we all went "wtf?! what about jarryd?" .... must have given burty a huge confidence boost

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
hages backed burty from the get-go ... he was talking about him having a big season at fullback all pre-season while we all went "wtf?! what about jarryd?" .... must have given burty a huge confidence boost

we're also playing with more width and a less constructed game under Hages which helps Burtys style.

Eelementary

Post Whore
How good was his pass for Jarryd's try?

How good was his sideline conversion?

How good was his try-saving tackle?

:crazy:

He had another great game.

JOB 3:14

Juniors
He is playing out of his skin but in his position. Well done. May the force be with you Luke.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Dav3

Juniors
We lose jaryd hayne (to souths so he can play fullback for example) becuase burt is on fire at fullback? Opinions on the matter? I doubt Hayne wants to be on the wing for possibly late 2008 - 2009.

Grail

Juniors
Hayne is only young, eventually, he will get the opportunity to move from the wing. You and he need patience.

caylo

Bench
Dav3 said:
We lose jaryd hayne (to souths so he can play fullback for example) becuase burt is on fire at fullback? Opinions on the matter? I doubt Hayne wants to be on the wing for possibly late 2008 - 2009.

The same could be said about Inglus, wants to play fullback, will he leave?

Hayne is a parramatta boy, and will be at the club for life, him Inu, Timmy, Benny and Mateo. They will be the core of the Parramatta team 2010+. Hayne will get a go at fullback, and if Burt is out for a week injury wise (God forbid), i would say hayne will take the spot with two hands, and it would be tough for Burty to get it back. Hayne is just a class above (no offense burty is a good footballer in his own right).

Stagger eel

Staff member
the kick after the Hayne try was just unbelievable, and if anyone caught it, Witt's kick on saturday night at the end of the game was simply amazing and better under the circumstances.

caylo

Bench
eelavation said:
the kick after the Hayne try was just unbelievable, and if anyone caught it, Witt's kick on saturday night at the end of the game was simply amazing and better under the circumstances.

i saw that.. wow
Witts one kicking against the wing was amasing, not only that he used the wind and nailed it. Looked very good... he always could kick goals thats for sure.

Latest posts