What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Covell Returns home

RABK

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Do you even want to be there? Thousands of people would kill to have your ability. But instead you just stand out on the wing and do nothing.

Get in field and have a go you fairy.

Goodbye.

You disgrace.

gregstar

Referee
presumedly bbsf has waltzed down to the nearest hospital, stolen some pluric acid & toasted his achievements on these forums.

he has bored the crap out of us for a year.
he has given us yet another reason to laugh at the sharks.
he has shown us what serial killers & stalkers do in their spare time away from self abuse in their mother's closet.
he has fellated the world's most pathetic winger & turned him into an object of ridicule
he has shown us that multiple usernames equates to f*ckwit in stereo.

fairwell junket-chucker no doubt the usernames markstan & J1 N1 F are familiar to you.

markstan

Juniors
gregstar said:
presumedly bbsf has waltzed down to the nearest hospital, stolen some pluric acid & toasted his achievements on these forums.

he has bored the crap out of us for a year.
he has given us yet another reason to laugh at the sharks.
he has shown us what serial killers & stalkers do in their spare time away from self abuse in their mother's closet.
he has fellated the world's most pathetic winger & turned him into an object of ridicule
he has shown us that multiple usernames equates to f*ckwit in stereo.

fairwell junket-chucker no doubt the usernames markstan & J1 N1 F are familiar to you.

I hated the covell Hicks GS, always have such idiocy really can F with the brain hopefully they're gone for good. Stoped posting on The sharks Forum since they decided to associate with it. I dont think we will ever get a bunch of slack jaws like them again although the Johns geniuss are possible candidates.

parra pete

Referee
Stay strong BBSF..Everyone is entitled to an off night. If you are shattered just think how bad Luke is feeling right now (with justification though I must admit)

The Whippet

Juniors
Yeah hold true BBSF we know it's the stupid coach not him.

Only under Chris Anderson can Luke Covell truely excel. I'll say this. If Luke Covell plays under his greatness (Chris Anderson) he will be the top NRL point scorer.

In Luke Covell and Chris Anderson we trust.