What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Luke Covell - The people's hero"

half

Coach
made it myself tbh. i was using it a few days ago but stopped cos i copped lots of crap about it on the parra forum, but after watching that video i just don't care

wittyfan

Referee
half said:
made it myself tbh. i was using it a few days ago but stopped cos i copped lots of crap about it on the parra forum, but after watching that video i just don't care

Does that mean you support Cronulla now as well?

Macca

Coach
witty30.jpg

Do you support Manly?

Special K

Coach
My good friend mark aka half is a staunch parramatta fan that is not afraid to talk up a talented player when he sees one irrespective of their club. Luke Covell and Clinton Toopi are prime examples of this.

Special K

Coach
lolesi said:
Maybe he one day could join the Half Time gang K?
tbh he passes the membership test - which is being really cool.

We best make him a member at the parra game next year. I think mark will add a new level of style to our all ready off the chart level of style.

half

Coach
what's the half time gang? sounds cool imo and i'm very interesting in joining up

Special K

Coach
its lolesi and I. Its heaps tight, basically at half time we become kings and like make fun of lame people. Its pretty swell - ill sms u next time k sweet.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Special K said:
its lolesi and I. Its heaps tight, basically at half time we become kings and like make fun of lame people. Its pretty swell - ill sms u next time k sweet.

Unless I am there when of course you flounder as mere minions. :)

Jono Russell

Bench
That was a great piece of work. Some of Covells best work in there. I just hope he can keep it up next season. He had a great first half last year then slumpt to the form that got him droped to PL at the Tigers. He does have abilty but if he uses it or not is a different story.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Finally had a look at this production. Very impressive work by both The New Man (Covell) and no.5_luke covell.

Thing that stands out to me is that as maligned as Unco can be the video shows just why he is light years ahead of Simmons. Some of the work Cov was doing was genius. No one can tell me they have ever seen Simmons do anything, (other than catch one bomb on the run against Penrith), remotely as clever or committed.

no.5_luke covell, for the next one use the Freddie Fittler quote.

"Luke Covell - He's one of my favourite players in the NRL. He's just a soldier. I love him."

sharknows

Bench
Funny how it didn't show any of him coming off his wing and allowing an overlap. Any player will look like a genius if you only see the up side of his game.

sharknows

Bench
Funny how it didn't show any of him coming off his wing and allowing an overlap. Any player will look like a genius if you only see the up side of his game.

sharkadelic

Juniors
That was farkin awesome. He flies like Superman, Hits in defence like Rocky, and fought off more Rooster Defenders then Seagal, Van Damme and Don "The Dragon" Wilson ever could to score in the corner. Inspirational stuff.

Not the fastest winger as other supporters keep reminding us but strong, determined and generally good positional play. If you could bottle that, you could sell it by the gallon. Note to David Simmons, if he does sell it, you should buy it by the gallon.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Frenzy. said:
no.5_luke covell, for the next one use the Freddie Fittler quote.

"Luke Covell - He's one of my favourite players in the NRL. He's just a soldier. I love him."

i was looking for that quote but couldn't find it. save it for the next covell video.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Just rewatched it
how good was those 3 tackles vs manly he dfid then almost scored and got us the set of six
thats commitment
you dont see matt utai doing that