What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Walsh

PinkPanther

Juniors
Walsh will have to do for the remainder of the season (unless we play Taumata), but for next season, We need to get rid of him. Replace him with Siejka, Austin or even buy a half if we must. I haven't always hated him, but his form this year has been bad. And sadly, he isn't the only one.

chrisD

Coach
I only saw the second half but of what I saw if he can do that for the first 5 games next season I might reconsider my wish to see him gone.

soc123_au

Staff member
He was sharp in the 1st half as well. Next good game should be due in round 6 next year.

franklin2323

Immortal
I only saw the second half but of what I saw if he can do that for the first 5 games next season I might reconsider my wish to see him gone.

The 1st 1/2 he actually broke the line & put Tighe over. We had a deep backline set that was the big difference. As a result we carved them up outwide. While not getting too excited as we know next week he will be terrible. We are 4/6 with this halves combination.

Big Mick

Referee
Walsh is so frustrating.

I want to support the guy...I really do. He is a nice bloke.

But he is Jekyll and Hyde. One week he is absolutely awful...another week he takes on the line and looks like Andrew Johns.

Here's hoping with a bigger forward pack and more punch on the edges next year will serve him better overall.

Dufmack

Juniors
Walsh is a solid player but we cant play and contend in finals footy with him at the centre maybe if we had a flashy 9 or 6 but we dont he is our distributor and he is not on the level each week needed to compete in this league.

maple_69

Bench
Here's hoping with a bigger forward pack and more punch on the edges next year will serve him better overall.

This reminds me. The bench really needs to get some serious props for their efforts over the last 6 weeks. It's so noticeable how much better we look towards the back end of the game with guys like Docker, Achurch and Weston making up the bench.

Walsh looked great yesterday on the back of this space, and was even able to bring Jennings into play. If he can give us that kind of performance 2 out of 3 games, I think we'll be getting somewhere.

betcats

Referee
Walsh looked good yesterday, played a lot better. The thing is its been the same thing on repeat since he got here, a few horrible games then one good game then back to horrible again.

franklin2323

Immortal
This reminds me. The bench really needs to get some serious props for their efforts over the last 6 weeks. It's so noticeable how much better we look towards the back end of the game with guys like Docker, Achurch and Weston making up the bench.

If the coach realised to play Robinson & co 5 weeks earlier. We would be where we should be on the table. yeah. Coote being moved a decent bench and we are a different team

murraymob

Coach
walsh has been pretty good last few weeks.Dont know if its been coote as a partner that has freed hin up a bit.I always thought burns and walsh where carbon copies of each other and cancelled each other out.Coote plays in a forward motion straightning the attack that compliments walshs style of play

If he plays like this next year it will be a promising year

betcats

Referee
Walsh and Norman gave us an exhibition in poor halves play on friday night. Both of their decision making was terrible.

Its like fat said after one of Walsh's mistakes on friday, every now and then you see why we came second last, and it usually involves Walshy.