What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lukey V. Wade

mickdo

Coach
So what's the story with Tahu then? Some people saying he is gone for the year and some saying he is training with the team again???

Phillips

Referee
Wade McKinnon hands down, although i'd find room for Burt his goalkicking will be very important in the coming weeks

bradeel

Juniors
Luke Burt all the way - he has been simply outstanding over the past 2 weeks and Mckinnon is leaving the club next season so why give a player that is crossing teams valuable finals experience if we don't need him anyway.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
mickdo said:
So what's the story with Tahu then? Some people saying he is gone for the year and some saying he is training with the team again???
yeah from the sounds of it his been training with crutches :?

Eelectrica

Referee
I'd stick with Burt, he's playing well and his accurate goal kicking may well prove decisive in a tight game.

half

Coach
i have always said that when burt plays at fullback he's one of our best and when he plays on the wing he's one of our worst. so yeh go figure btw

Kornstar

Coach
Hollywood Jesus said:
St. George's only try came from Burty not attacking that ball. Seriously it was like he strolled towards it.

Having said that he is playing some damned fine football and I'll be happy whichever way they go.

Grothe didn't make any effort either really, i was surprised at how relaxed they were about it to tell you the truth

Parraletic

Juniors
Burt has to be there somewhere for his goalkicking alone, but his also playing great footy. What a dilema to have JT?

CrazyEel

Bench
Burty easily for me. Apart from his goalkicking I believe he offers more in attack than Wade. And if he does make a break I believe he will pass to his support which Wade NEVER does.

mickdo

Coach
I think Burty in current form with both goalkicking and as fullback has to be in front.

Sean7

Juniors
McKinnon was actually is good form himself in my opinion. He's much better at breaking the line than Burt, though Burt is good at chasing grubbers. McKinnon is also a stronger defender and better under the high ball. McKinnon was looking very dangerous and as far as not passing to support, I know there was that game earlier in the year, but other times the support player hasn't really had a clear passage to receive the ball or run to the line.

Don't get too far ahead of yourselves regarding Burt yet. This has happened before and then certain other things have happened after that.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Sean7 said:
McKinnon was actually is good form himself in my opinion. He's much better at breaking the line than Burt, though Burt is good at chasing grubbers. McKinnon is also a stronger defender and better under the high ball. McKinnon was looking very dangerous and as far as not passing to support, I know there was that game earlier in the year, but other times the support player hasn't really had a clear passage to receive the ball or run to the line.

Don't get too far ahead of yourselves regarding Burt yet. This has happened before and then certain other things have happened after that.

Burt seemed to do a pretty good job of that last night too

Perrymatta

Juniors
Has to be Burt on current form. Burt will be our fullback/winger next year, McKinnon will be over at the Warriors. Its a no brainer IMO. For those who were saying Mateo should get #17, pull your head in ffs.