What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU's Favourite Movie - 2015 Edition

Misanthrope

Staff member
It's time once again for the movie lovers of LU to express their opinions and have their voices heard.

This is the 4th or 5th countdown, so most of you should know the drill by now.

1. PM me your list of 15 favourite films. #1 is your favourite, #2 your second favourite etc. You may list more than 15, but numbers 16+ will have the same value and will mostly be used to separate ties.

2. Wait patiently for me to collate votes.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Zero responses so far. Maybe outrage will inspire some of you.

2014: Won by Return of the King.
2006: Won by The Shawshank Redemption

Someone

Bench
return of the king lol. really?

that's the best this forum came up with last year? that's the best f**king movie of all time?

f**king lol.

T.S Quint

Coach
Well, it is favourite movie as opposed to best movie.
My list would vary a lot between the two.

I'll send mine through soon Mis.

Misanthrope

Staff member
That's the big thing people need to remember, yeah. It's not "Best Movie of All Time", so you're going to get some weird choices higher up.

Hell, Anchorman almost won the first one.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Thanks to the two fine gentlemen who have submitted theirs so far.

Don't suppose this could get a pin, mods?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Thanks to Pugz for his vote. Plenty of anime in the mix now. My Asian cinema doesn't feel so lonely now.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
You'll have a list of cheesy parody comedies from me in due course. Though I was somewhat disheartened to see all my non-#1 favourites in the honourable mentions last time around.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You'll have a list of cheesy parody comedies from me in due course. Though I was somewhat disheartened to see all my non-#1 favourites in the honourable mentions last time around.

:lol: There's been a good mix so far. A lot of odd ones getting a single vote, but we're already starting to get a consensus at the top after only four votes.

Of all time? Ok I'll play. When's the deadline?

No real rush. I'd like to get 10+ votes to ensure we get a good representation.

alien

Referee
so if you like all of the star wars movies, would you list them all separately, or just put in "star wars movie series"???

Misanthrope

Staff member
so if you like all of the star wars movies, would you list them all separately, or just put in "star wars movie series"???

It's been 50% so far. One person nominated a specific movie and one nominated the entire series.

I would prefer it if individual movies were voted for individually.

alien

Referee
It's been 50% so far. One person nominated a specific movie and one nominated the entire series.

I would prefer it if individual movies were voted for individually.

oh ok. can we make it top 30 movies then??? i can't fit them all in! :lol:

Latest posts