What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU's Favourite Movie - 2015 Edition

Someone

Bench
you cant just nominate an entire series, its like saying a Phantom menace is on par with The empire strikes back.

silly stuff.

Il try and have mine done by tonight, maybe..

alien

Referee
you cant just nominate an entire series, its like saying a Phantom menace is on par with The empire strikes back.

fair enough

Misanthrope, how many movies will you be showing in the list when it's all completed???

Misanthrope

Staff member
fair enough

Misanthrope, how many movies will you be showing in the list when it's all completed???

It will depend on the number of votes. Ideally, I'll do a top fifty - but that only works if there are enough votes to make it worthwhile.

No point doing a top fifty right now when only 68 movies have been nominated. You'd get a whole bunch of weird ones like Super Troopers and Mortal Kombat in there.

alien

Referee
It will depend on the number of votes. Ideally, I'll do a top fifty - but that only works if there are enough votes to make it worthwhile.

No point doing a top fifty right now when only 68 movies have been nominated. You'd get a whole bunch of weird ones like Super Troopers and Mortal Kombat in there.

i'm sure some of the movies i nominate will be strange to some people :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
You'd have to try pretty hard to beat whoever managed to sneak Street Trash into the Top 50 last year :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Thanks to alien and Zoidberg for getting their votes in.

Special thanks to alien for his whopping list of 60 films :lol: Some on there I'd forgotten to vote for myself.

afinalsin666

First Grade
I'll get some in today. It will likely be drastically different than last year's one. Except number 1, you know what that is.

Misanthrope

Staff member
It's so far been conspicuous in its absence this year. Fellowship the sole Middle Earth movie on the list.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Thanks to Mackdadday for getting his in. Some unorthodox ones showing up in the last few votes. I'll have to broaden my viewing circles.

Pugzley

Thanks to Pugz for his vote. Plenty of anime in the mix now. My Asian cinema doesn't feel so lonely now.

I loved Asian Cinema thanks to early Jackie Chan Films like Spiritual Kung Fu and The Drunken Master.

By the way, the anime I voted in? They're live action adaptations. :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
Intriguing. I'll have to check 'em out.

With Someone's votes, we've got a few big movers and a new leader. Keep 'em coming!

Someone

Bench
they should be roughly be same...lol.

I didn't think I actually sent the first one because my page bugged out and took me to my homepage. Doesn't matter what one you used. I think my second one had more half points though.

Latest posts