What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU's Favourite Movie - 2015 Edition

afinalsin666

First Grade
Judging by the other ones *cough* favorite wrestling matches *cough* it'll be a while before we get it.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Haven't checked out the supercut yet, got burned out marathoning them all before Christmas. and yeah the five armies movie was terribad.

1 through 15 starting with Return of the King, then a couple extras.

mackdadday

Juniors
think I screwed it up by putting 1 as my favorite, 2 as my second favorite, etc rather than putting my fave as 15?

vvvrulz

Coach
I know I've missed a lot of classics which I just haven't got around to watching, particularly lots before the 90s. But I guess all of us would have gaps in our habits/tastes so it should even out

Zoidberg

First Grade
I just sat in front of my Blu Ray cabinet and went through them thinking which were my favourite (apart from a few I knew would be on there).

Parra

Referee
Are we allowed to talk about Shawshank?

eg Best movie ever / first time I empathised with a black mans point of view/ they allow black men in films that aren't action films?

Or better off not to?

Parra

Referee
We should have a list of Tim Robbins best movies.

Bob Roberts kicks Shawshank's arse.

Latest posts