What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU's Favourite Movie - 2015 Edition

Bulldog Force

Referee
Correct. Movies with a single voter, even if it was their top vote, fall outside of it.

Now Throppy, please don't tell us this is going to be one of those countdowns where you put in 5 movies at a time and it takes 2-3 months to get through all of them? Don't put in pictures with the posts - do 20 at a time.. or if you must put in pictures, just put them in for the top 5 of each 20 segment :)

T.S Quint

Coach
I expect pictures, a complete rundown of the plot, a review, plus a link to a trailer with every movie.

Incorrect

Coach
I expect pictures, a complete rundown of the plot, a review, plus a link to a trailer with every movie.

And I think they should be be revealed 1 per week.... I look forward to finding out LU's 100 All Time Fave Movies for 2015 in May 2017... with the 2016 Edition to follow in the second half of 2019...

God-King Dean

Immortal
And I think they should be be revealed 1 per week.... I look forward to finding out LU's 100 All Time Fave Movies for 2015 in May 2017... with the 2016 Edition to follow in the second half of 2019...

Agreed.

Give the people what they want.

Bulldog Force

Referee
NT1_zpsc39c15e4.jpg~original

T2-2_zpsb279d770.jpg~original

Agreed.

Give the people what they want.
nega_zpsba1f7a56.jpg~original

Misanthrope

Staff member
It'll likely be done in blocks of 10 until the top fifty, at which time it'll switch to groups of five (with pictures) and a more detailed rundown.