What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU's Favourite TV Show

Misanthrope

Staff member
With time on my side and the LU's Favourite Movie of the 2010s countdown already unfolding, it's time for another bit of countdown fun!

How to Vote

1. Compile your list of your 30 favorite TV shows. Any genre. Any time period. Any country.
2. PM these to me in order (#1 being your favorite and #30 being 30th)

Goooooo!

Matua

Bench
This is going to annoy me more than the movie list I think - I know that Johnny come lately overhyped Breaking Bad is going to win, good show that doesn't even edge my top 10.

I think I'll enter this one - now I need to figure out how to PM.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The usual suspects near the top of the list after three sets of votes, but a few surprises already making their way up the ladder.

This is going to annoy me more than the movie list I think - I know that Johnny come lately overhyped Breaking Bad is going to win, good show that doesn't even edge my top 10.

I think I'll enter this one - now I need to figure out how to PM.

I haven’t caught Breaking Bad, GoT or a lot of the new ones. Not trying to be über kewl, I just haven’t gotten around to getting Netflix and I seem to miss the start of them and then just never end up watching them.

There are a couple which I haven’t included which I am now thinking should have. Quantum Leap, Tosh.O, Black Adder, Time Team, Rick Stein Cooking, all good shows I had forgotten about. Ah well.

I haven’t caught Breaking Bad, GoT or a lot of the new ones. Not trying to be über kewl, I just haven’t gotten around to getting Netflix and I seem to miss the start of them and then just never end up watching them.

There are a couple which I haven’t included which I am now thinking should have. Quantum Leap, Tosh.O, Black Adder, Time Team, Rick Stein Cooking, all good shows I had forgotten about. Ah well.

Same here re Netflix stuff. Never had it til recently so havent seen a second of breaking bad, game of thrones and all that.. Although I did start Ozark recently, quality.

I did however get Blackadder and Quantum Leap in my top 30. Quantum Leap particularly for me was an absolute goldmine.

Parra

Referee
Same here re Netflix stuff. Never had it til recently so havent seen a second of breaking bad, game of thrones and all that.. Although I did start Ozark recently, quality.

I did however get Blackadder and Quantum Leap in my top 30. Quantum Leap particularly for me was an absolute goldmine.

How did I forget blackadder.

This will be hard .
Comedies alone is hard enough .
Blackadder
Mash
Ripping yarns ..
Fawlty Towers
& that's just starting .lol