What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LWOS First XIII (Its back by popular demand!)

imported_justme

Juniors
LOL, had the best laugh reading this thread, you guys definately have too much time on your hands :D:)

Must say I was a littleconcerned in regard tocaptain Roopy'sdesire tofire us up from the 2nd row though. However I can counter that bydigesting rather large portions ofbaked beans beforehand, that'll soondampen his enthiusiasm to hang around in the scrums long enough to get up to anymischief. ;)

And at183cm and 96 kg I can handle that young little pup supporter alright but if any idiot is stupid enough to kicktoa6'4 110kg fullbackthen they'd better beprepared to tackle the monstercauseI sure ain't
emdgust.gif

O

ozbash

lol, i think bronco had better get in some tackle practise,cos he just has to mark his opposite number.
mags is just a bit on the big side......

Good to see everyone is enjoying the thread :)

I make the ideal centre, heading in at 183cm and about 75kg. Maybe a bit on the light side, but its the size of the fight in the dog that matters ;)

Getting past my opponents will be quite easy as well, not expecting any troubles, the Moff and Leg show will run rampant

Moffo.

st ted

Juniors
The Red Vees are now certainities.
I've had a little word with Bill and he indicated there will be numerous sin binnings of the Forfeitors team due there stated dislike of him.
Bill was amused with himself as he thought this was an appropiate tactical response.

B

bender

The 2004 lineup looks a little thin for the coming season.

2. Preniers
3. Moffo
4. Legend
5. Oneeye
6. Canadian Steve (c)
7. Bender
8. Everlovin Antichrist
9. Willow
10. Evilgrowler
11 Jedda B
12 Mystery Man
13 Kier

Definitely a capable enough squad (even if they are forced to play a man down). Hopefully an influx of members or a return of some old timers throughout the year willsee Lwos return to its rightful spot as number one rugby league forum on the internet.

The forwards look alright, but preniers and oneye look a bit suss there on the wings, although i hear LU was taken down so they wouldn't get a chance to show how good they are as mods this week (lol).

lol Bender and Roopy.

Oneye will be seething.

On the team though, Oneye should be the trainer. He should be in the Change Rooms just in case the Coach wants someone pulled off at half-time.
emcrook.gif

B

bender

Good to see Roopy and Mr Angry stepping up to battle for the last fulback spot.

Preniers, as an up and coming rookie, is maybe the weak link. But he doesnt lack confidence and deserves his spot. There is a rumour thatwe treat him like a god over here.

Actually now that i think about it he doesremind me a bit of Chris Walker who alsoseems to think he should be treated like a god.Maybe that is not such a good sign.

Latest posts