What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lyon returns to Parramatta

Eelectrifying

Juniors
Round 20 is out on the nrl website this morning. Parra VS Manly Sunday 29th July 3pm.
If Lyon was worried about facing us a few weeks ago wait until he runs out onto Parra Stadium. He'll be running off with his tail between his legs.... Knowing him he might pull a heart muscle and pull out the day before.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'd rather save use my energy in cheering my team on for a win as I do each week.

eelavation said:
I'd rather save use my energy in cheering my team on for a win as I do each week.

I have to admit I was slightly embarrassed when 20k people were abusing Terry Hill in the 2005 finals match... but then I got over it and joined in... :lol:

Hindyscrack

Bench
cumberlandsashes81 said:
I have to admit I was slightly embarrassed when 20k people were abusing Terry Hill in the 2005 finals match... but then I got over it and joined in... :lol:

I wasn't... that game had a great atmosphere! Wish there were more eels games like it

I might consider heading down from Qld for this game

Gronk

Staff member
Good on you Eela for being the stabling influence on this site. Many should take a leaf out of your book. :thumb

Personally I'll be ripping in. :lol:

Hindyscrack said:
I wasn't... that game had a great atmosphere! Wish there were more eels games like it

All going well I'll be coming down for it.

chileman

Coach
I'll be there cheering on Lyon, have to see if I can get a Jamie face mask so I can sit amongst the Parra fans and cheer him on :D I'll be eating a few cans of baked beans before the game and if I can manage it, a boiled egg or two as well ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Belly in Brisvegas said:
So Eela you won't be giving him ANY verbal?

I won't need to, it'll all be done for me. ;-)

Mind you if i walk past him at the back of the KT stand I have the ultimate insult ready, it'll be non-violent, non aggresive but he will be embarresed he may even have laugh about it but he will be reminded what he did to supporters at this club.

Hindyscrack said:

Yeah, I admit it, it was fantastic. The atmosphere was electric - like how I imagine a Roman gladiatorial contest - the crowd rabid with bloodlust.

I was with a friend who supports 'another team' who sat there saying how terribly rude we all were... :lol:

Bless.

eelavation said:
I won't need to, it'll all be done for me. ;-)

Mind you if i walk past him at the back of the KT stand I have the ultimate insult ready, it'll be non-violent, non aggresive but he will be embarresed he may even have laugh about it but he will be reminded what he did to supporters at this club.

I like the cut of your jib, young man.

forward pass

Coach
Gee - some of you guys really need to get over him. Seriously !

I couldn't give a toss about him and I'm blowed if I am going to spend any of my precious life worrying about him - or what he did.

I have built my bridge - and walked right over it !!! Some of you should do the same !

FP...you cannot deny that this particular game will have a heightened atmosphere to it?

I think a lot of people will be looking at this game to get "their" chance to vent...after that who knows and for that matter who does care but this one people will be ripping in.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't give a sh*t about Judas anymore, I'm over him

his form is crap and he's not the player he used to be

he and Manly deserve one another

Parra2006

Juniors
hehehe everyone is acting like they dont care about this game all of a suddern

from everyone i talk to they cant wait for this game!

Eelectrifying

Juniors
No matter what anyone says I know everyone wearing a blue and gold jersey that day will enjoy seeing Jamie cop it from both the players and the fans. Im over what he did too but its always good to have that added spice in the game. That game Terry Hill got KO in was the best Parra Manly game i've been to in a long time.

bradeel

Juniors
I will be flying up from Melbourne for this game for 2 reasons.

#1 because Manly are the team we love to beat and they are clearly one of the teams to beat in the comp at the moment on form so it will be a ripper of a game hopefully

#2 and much more significantly however, I want to be a part of the awesome Parra Stadium crowd giving one Judas J Lyon absolute hell every time he goes near the ball. I am no heckler as a rule and generally reckon that you need to squarely and fairly congratulate an opponent when the final whistle blows but that bloke deserves every bit of our wrath that we can give him.

Its not about getting over anything. This is his very first match at Parra as an opposing player. He deserves a baptism of fire just this once before we can all move on. Its about closure.

Latest posts