What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lyon To Dragons

redeel

Juniors
maybe this is why barret has gone to uk ,they have struck a deal for a swap.
think about it manly dont have the cash,even with bk leaving,but the dragons have plenty left from barretts dep,
idont have any secret source but it makes sense lyon wants to go to a competitive club

eelz47

Coach
i heard he was going to...........................................................................................................................................................................................

i tell ya next week

Hurriflatch

Referee
the same thing is being said about Gidley's shift to St Helens (which is the club Lyon plays for)

It would be funny to see Lyon sign with the Knights if it happens

it'll definatly put an end to the stories that Lyon left due to Brian

Angry_eel

First Grade
queanbeyhole hindy fan said:
The day Jamie first plays against Parramatta at Parramatta stadium will be quite interesting. He will be lucky to make it out alive.
They are gonna have riot police and i will be out there to witness history.

St.Seahawksl

Juniors
Went to the Saints/Salford game tonight and the latest rumour doing the rounds is that he is following ex-Saints coach Ian Millward to the Cowboys?

strider

Post Whore
St.Seahawksl said:
Went to the Saints/Salford game tonight and the latest rumour doing the rounds is that he is following ex-Saints coach Ian Millward to the Cowboys?
is that 2 rumours in one? :lol: ... anyone told graham murray?

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
is that 2 rumours in one? :lol: ... anyone told graham murray?

not quite mate, Millward has actually been appointed as an assistant to Murray for next year.

strider

Post Whore
really? - must have missed that .... i hope graham is keeping an eye out for knives in the back again (not meant to be a shot at milward - just in general) :lol: