What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lyon was first - He won't be the last

Y2Eel

First Grade
The Worm said:
Yes friends - a crisis is looming. Another good young player will today ask for a release.
cmon worm how do you know all this??

The Colonel

Immortal
Well by all accounts he played crap against the Bulldogs last Friday maybe thats what is up with that?

Moggles

Juniors
I can't see the eels letting the players just leave like Souths did to Walker.
They will make the players sit out much like Gordie did to St George years back.

I can't really see Witt wanting to leave straight after signing a 4yr deal.

Glenn

First Grade
Hmmm I wonder if people actually saw Witt play on Friday night, if they did they would have sen why he isnt in first grade.
Worm, Unless you are going to name your source , don't bother trying to stir up sh!t :roll:

Pazza

First Grade
So a solid half year in first grade is wiped away because of one dodgy PL match?

Smith is a such a f**k up, he really has no clue anymore! I hope he goes to souths where is it successful to finish anywhere but 15th

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I doubt very much that his release would be granted.

Not at his age with his potential.

The Worm

Juniors
Hollywood Jesus said:
Typical crap from Worm. You know nothing boy.

The source is good. By the way my posts are not typically crap. You know that Jesus. Why do you presume I'm a boy?