What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lyon was first - He won't be the last

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Hollywood Jesus said:
hey man I still support, for example, Ian, but not even close to how much i support the lowest of the Eels boys.

it ain't the same with some people, unfortunately. I'm not gonna go bagging anyone in particulars, but they know who they are and they would leave the Club in a second to follow a particular player somewhere else.

that's their right and I won't say anything against it, except that they shoul;dn't trumpet around like queens when the Club isn't their priority.

the lowest of the eels boys, thats a bit harsh!!
i support/supported those low eels boys too, just unfortunatley they are nearly all gone because of BS!! so what if i continue to support them now?

i travelled all over sydney to watch flegg and premier league just so i could see them all in blue and gold for the last time and now i watch those same boys play for other clubs. Its no secret my favourite player is Daniel Irvine, and he's playing in the QRL now, if i were going anywhere i'd be gone!!
as for leaving the club in a second, im still here... as much as some people would like to get rid of me, im still here. and Nikki and ...meh and I still go to nearly every game that we can ge to, rain, hail, shine, flegg, divvy or grade. i've earned the right to trumpet!

Nikki

Coach
Hollywood Jesus said:
hey man I still support, for example, Ian, but not even close to how much i support the lowest of the Eels boys.

it ain't the same with some people, unfortunately. I'm not gonna go bagging anyone in particulars, but they know who they are and they would leave the Club in a second to follow a particular player somewhere else.

that's their right and I won't say anything against it, except that they shoul;dn't trumpet around like queens when the Club isn't their priority.

I am warning you right now buddy that you are skating on VERY thin ice if you are referring to me or either of the Jess'. We have been thru this before with you and Im telling you now, pre Dimmy or post Dimmy I DONT APPRECIATE IT!!! So what if we go out and support other clubs and players from time to time. At the end of the day we support the Eels 100% and make it too all if not most of their lower grade games (Mathews all the way thur to First Grade). Funnily enough I NEVER see you out there. Im not the only one, players have commented on it too. They realise you are only caught up in those that have made first grade. Once again you are too gutless to say anything to our faces and feel the need to hide behind your keyboard. Well Im tellin you, BRING IT ON! You will probably have a whinge to me again on email like you have done in the past, but I dont want to hear it. Come up to me at the Newcastle game (coz I know you wont bother to make it out for reggies on Saturday arvo) and say what you have to say to me there. That is when I will deal with you!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Nikki

Coach
No I wont. You have a handy knack of getting on here and thinking you are above everyone. We have a right to do what we do. And to say you have p*ssed me off is an understatement!! I know all our boys appreciate what the girls and I do for them and I am not going to have you come in and try and bag us for it. You need to get over yourself once a for all!

Nikki

Coach
People, I may have been a touch out of line with my above posts. I guess all our emotions are running a bit high this week. But if you do cross the line HJ.. you know what will happen... :)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
As I've said before HJ, dont mess with the Jess.

That applies to Nikki too.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Hollywood Jesus said:
Of course we should be concerned about him leaving, but not for the reasons you seem to be. I couldn't give a rat's ass if he was the best player in the game - first and foremost he is a human being who has feelings and emotions. We shouldn't even care atm whether he comes back to play for Parra, but instead be worried that he is being looked after by family and Club alike, that he is being comforted in his troubled times, and that those who should be doing so are standing by his side, respecting his decisions and are ready to do whatever is needed for him.

Nicefor you to be warm and fuzzy for a mo, but I actually agree with you. I said as much on another thread, but if you are to useless to see it, well...

I know full well the impact that life can take on young men - probably far more than you could imagine.I believe cases like Killer's happening often in RL is a very worrying trend, and I agree with the Leagues trait of letting 'em go, rather than making the contract stick to the letter.

Having said that, 5 minutes ago you were telling us who were in mourning for his leaving to 'go and have a bloody cry'. You are a woman of steel, HJ.

Hollywood Jesus said:
If he never comes back to play for us then so what? The bloke busted his arse for this Club since he was 15 - more than ANYBODY who posts here has EVER done. And he is having some troubles atm and all you are worried about is what it means to our premiership aspirations. I am disgusted and appalled by your lack of humanity. As long as Jamie is happy with the choices he is making in life, then I am content with whatever concusion comes of this. I respect the guy enough to give him that

And if I had his talent I'd be happy to bust my arse for $1 million every 4 christmases too, HJ. He is (was) a young professional footballer, not a Joan of Arc type martyr. As I said before, if you can't read posts, (and forget this normal HJ "show me where you said blah blah" crap - get of your Berlei clad arse and find it yourself!

BTW, I'm sure Killer is sleeping well knowing that the drag queen of the Royal Oak can respect him in the morning [/shudder]

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Nikki said:
Twizzle, you gotta make it "DONT MESS WITH THE HILL GIRLS!!!" :lol: :lol: :D

I'm not familiar with the rest of your tribe Nikki.

I have many conversations with Jees, so I guess I'll have to get to know the rest of the klan.

How many Hill Girls are there ?

Misty Bee

First Grade
To Jess and Nikki....

On another post the bearded shemale launched into me on the issue of 'who is a better supporter'. Well, if you 2 are prepared to even go and follow the lower grades to cheer the boys on, your support of the club cannot be questioned. If you are also mature enough to realise that players switch clubs for the same reasons that we swith jobs, and you can rise above whatever conflicting passions that your love of your club may cause, and you can still be supportive of ex eels, then you 2 are the role models for us all.

I think it's ironic that HJ bags you for supporting former eels. If Smithy left/got punted, HJ would dissapear from our radar altogether! Because on a zillion occasions he has made it loud and clear that the only Parra fans are the ones that support Brian Smith until the day he dies. In HJ's world, Brian Smith is the Pope, and HJ is the Swiss Guard.

And Nikki, out of touch. It was spot on.

HJ, if you ever decide to be a true Parra fan and not an attention getting clown, the Hills girls will show you how to do it!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well it used to be Half Man El Duque, but the name change dont fool me.

Nikki

Coach
Twizzle, there are 3 of us girls. You should check out our website one day (plug, plug ;-) )

Misty, thanks for your words. We try our best. And we arent the only ones. We often see eela and hurriflatch out at the juniour games too. And blue and gold dust, but he never comes on here anymore.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well if you remmenber Nikki, I ,ve been to your web site and signed your guest book, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away..

My comment was, you should get your arse over to League Unlimited Forums, and Jess turned up.

So who is this third elusive member of the Hill Girls.