What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lyon was first - He won't be the last

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well if you remmenber Nikki, I ,ve been to your web site and signed your guest book, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

My comment was, you should get your arse over to League Unlimited Forums, and Jess turned up.

So who is this third elusive member of the Hill Girls.

Nikki

Coach
Thats right... I do remember now coz I got a msg from Jess saying "someone called twizzle told us to go over to LU". The 3rd member is Jess known on this forum as Meh. The quiet one of the trio.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hey can I be the un-official 4th member of the Hillgirls??..the one who carry's the equipment on stage, backing vocals, plays keyboard and bangs on a tamborrine! :lol: :lol:

Didn't Silverchair, Crowded House and Nirvana have un-official 4th member?? :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
As there seems to be some interest on the Hillgirls see my Hillgirls the band, thread for a profile and make sure you buy their latest CD titaled --What the hell are you doing to us , Smithy!! :lol:

half

Coach
i'm setting up a new group - the grandstand groupies

we'll go where the hill girls won't

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
eela, if there ever was a fourth member of our group you are it!!

Twizz, Misty, thankyou for your words, sometimes it sucks when people make us feel like we do all hard yards for nothing, and then everynow and then someone likens us to role models, thats is really nice, thankyou

how do you become a hillgirl? don't necesserily have to sit on the hill!
get out to the lower grades, don't worry about whether its raining or whether we are winning, or how bad we play.
If its raining, SING (KHE SAHN, or YOU"VE LOST THAT LOVING FEELING)
If we are winning, HAVE FUN ANYWAY (BE IDIOTS)
If we are playing bad, REMEMBER THEY ARE ONLY HUMANS GIVING IT THEIR BEST

you'll find that its makes the games more fun!! :D
and when you go around to show the boys your undying support for them after they've been beaten, and they see that you've had a top night anyway, they appreciate it.
its not the win that gets me through the week, its the players faces when they see we've turned up to yet another game :lol:

Bench
Maroubra Eel said:
Maybe Smith is going through a coaching form slump and needs to be dropped to Prems for a while.
LMAO,but maybe you could be right we had similar trouble every year before Sheens came to town.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
half said:
i'm setting up a new group - the grandstand groupies

we'll go where the hill girls won't

And who will be Hindy's biggest groupie.

(You don't have to ansew that question, unless you have been in a coma for the last 5 years).