What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mad fan on the north terrace

coca-cola

Juniors
i dont know if anyone here sits on the north terrace but last night there was this maniac of a fan who thumped the fence down the bottom for a good 10 minutes trying to fire up the crowd. he ended up leaving with quite a swollen hand but it was the most hilarious thing ive seen at the footy in a long time. did anyone else see him?

Kornstar

Coach
There was almost a fight in By 9 last night, Parramatta was almost going to be the next bulldogs!!!

wittyz chick

Coach
coca-cola said:
i dont know if anyone here sits on the north terrace but last night there was this maniac of a fan who thumped the fence down the bottom for a good 10 minutes trying to fire up the crowd. he ended up leaving with quite a swollen hand but it was the most hilarious thing ive seen at the footy in a long time. did anyone else see him?

I saw him I remember him shaking his hands because they were in so much pain ... I've only ever once starting banging the fence and that was at the 2005 GF when Parra won the PL GF ... ask Holic she'll vouch that it f**king hurts :lol:

V1er

Juniors
Kornstar said:
There was almost a fight in By 9 last night, Parramatta was almost going to be the next bulldogs!!!

I was near that too, worst thing was that it was eels supporter v eels supporter.

eelz47

Coach
KevinArnold said:
It was eelavation

i will bite my tongue on this one

also i didnt hear the "parra chant " over the pa system once

and it was good to hear the whole crowd being vocal, even if most of it was a " bullsh*t" chant.

and finally being back home was great

Utey

Coach
:LOL: It was in front of us. Good on him for trying. Jesus also had a good go all night.

Glenn

First Grade
Probably under the influence, but kudos to that guy..was rather funny to watch

wittyz chick

Coach
it was but it fired up the guys behind me to do it too ... except they gave up pretty quick because it hurt :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
<UPtheEELS> said:
:lol: It was in front of us. Good on him for trying. Jesus also had a good go all night.

yeah saw him starting you guys up ... everyone around me laughed at him because of what he was wearing and I'm like at least he's doing something to start up the crowd ... everyone stopped laughing

MystikEel

Juniors
and he didn't know the right timing for one of the most well-known parra chants!! Couldn't stop laughing at him. Eventually he got it right. Then security told him to stop it and sit down. :lol:

eelaholic

First Grade
yeah WC you're right, my hands still hurt from that day :lol:

I noticed the guy too from where we sit in the western terrace, although I must say after a while, it had the same affect on me as the bongo drums at doggies games.......It gave me a head ache and it got really really annoying. I guess it was just one frustrating night as a whole.....

Nikki

Coach
Once he finally got the rhythm right he went ok. Only problem was he attracted alot of ferals down the the fence with him that blocked our view. They all had to be moved on...

Latest posts