What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mad Monday

butchmcdick

Immortal
The Wests Tigers have notified the NRL’s integrity unit of a matter involving star playmakers Luke Brooks and Josh Reynolds while out last Saturday night.

Both Brooks and Reynolds reported themselves to the club this week after they were searched by police at a venue in Sydney’s inner west.

“Reynolds and Brooks came to the club to make it aware of a situation they found themselves in on Saturday night,” the Tigers said in a statement on Friday.

“The two players were at an Inner West venue with a larger group throughout the evening. During the night NSW Police conducted a search of the venue.

“NSW Police searched the entire group Reynolds and Brooks were with, and recorded the events, with both players remaining at the venue once Police left.

“Neither player has had any further contact with NSW Police since the event.”

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/t...d/news-story/2223e7d5e9e5802dc5f05c654337853e

I’m outraged blokes go to strip clubs

I mean seriously

Vozzy

Juniors
Doesn't count wasn't mad Monday it was a Saturday. What's wrong with going to a strip club let the players have a bit of fun. Yes they have a bit of the better life but they train and play hard for like 10months was probably the one place where they would be hassled the least

SBD82

Coach

West’s Tigers: hold my beer
More like "the daily telegraph is the least credible media organization in the country"

Channel 7: "hold my beer".

I mean honestly, they open with the drug dog thing, and then seamlessly transition to the players, as though there is any relevance. Now every dumbmerkin who laps this up will paint Reynolds and brooks as "drug cheats".

SBD82

Coach
Doesn't count wasn't mad Monday it was a Saturday. What's wrong with going to a strip club let the players have a bit of fun. Yes they have a bit of the better life but they train and play hard for like 10months was probably the one place where they would be hassled the least
Also the only place where there aren't cameras.

Probably why rothfield has never been caught.

dogslife

Coach
I mean seriously there could've been kids walking past that private booth inside the strip club...

I expect our benevolent leader to fine the Tigs in the ballpark of eleventy billion dollars

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Oh no another outrage in the NRL. In another news a Manly player took a piss in the toilet but forgot to wash his hands lol.

Gee that 7 news report was a bit awkward. She must be new on the job.