What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden 13

Jono078

Referee
Yep.

Really liking it, can see myself loving Madden as a package this year.

Also apparently game speed is set to normal, if you make it very slow it makes it even better.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Can't wait. Once I have the game I would hope to be able to arrange some time to take some of you guys on.

abpanther

Staff member
Not sure yet if I will buy this, are there many changes in terms of franchise mode as that's what I mainly play?

Big Mick

Referee
Not sure yet if I will buy this, are there many changes in terms of franchise mode as that's what I mainly play?

Looks like it.

You can do legacy mode as a coach, player or administrator.

Can create online league.

Can also play as a legend - Jerry Rice etc.

one tree hill

Juniors
But what will you do when the final rosters are out, and players didnt make the game on the disk?????

I didn't think there was trolling on this forum lol

I played the demo on 360 a bit today. Loving Moss 95, Manningham 93, Jenkins 93, Davis 92, Gore 92 and James 92 speed, although i thought James would be higher, he should be in future seasons.

Also it's so weird playing as the 49ers and having a QB that doesn't miss the target by 5 yards on every 3rd throw.

one tree hill

Juniors
What is that gonna cost?

I can't remember, i bought it just before FIFA 12 come out last season as you get 20% off downloaded content on all EA games and get to play all EA sports games 3 days before release. Even if you don't intend to buy it.

Just looked it up and it costs 2000 Microsoft Points for 12 months which works out to be around $30

one tree hill

Juniors

The demo is already shit loads better than the old maddens.

Besides franchise is just boring, nothing is better than playing against blokes using the Eagles online who think they're good and smashing them with a trash team.

one tree hill

Juniors
I know, but you have to download them. It sucks.

I can't even access online on PS3 atm because i've forgotten my passwords for my aussie and american accounts lol, had to make an american account for MLB 12 the Show. Haven't even bothered with it, just playing the superior system and letting the PS3 collect more dust.

Monk

Referee
I love franchise mode tbh. 23 years into my Jags franchise on Madden 12 and it's fantastic.

I look forward to the new game though, it actually looks amazing.

one tree hill

Juniors
I love franchise mode tbh. 23 years into my Jags franchise on Madden 12 and it's fantastic.

I look forward to the new game though, it actually looks amazing.

f**k me how many games ya played? I get bored after 3 games in my first season and just sim until the off-season

Monk

Referee
I havn't played a single game, i sim all of them and just do the front office stuff. I still take a solid 3-4 hours per season, scouting players and all that good stuff.

Frederick

Staff member
I havn't played a single game, i sim all of them and just do the front office stuff. I still take a solid 3-4 hours per season, scouting players and all that good stuff.

I'm the same. I just recently finished my 30th season. Play the odd game here and there but mostly just sim through. I kinda wish they'd done something at the end, like display the franchise stats or something, instead of just displaying a message that says "congratulations you have finished the franchise mode!"

Latest posts