What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden 13

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
That's from eBay right? I saw that deal, pretty good price and I've bought a few from the guy. His in Melbourne, so I express everything lol.

one tree hill

Juniors
Gonna be trading in my copies of 07,10,11 and 12 on Thursday when I buy this

You'll have to hand over some hard earned also lol, it's quite pathetic really.

I'm gonna have to trade in Madden 12, NBA 2K12, NHL 12 and FIFA 12 for NBA 2K13 i think as Madden 13, NHL 13 and FIFA 13 are much cheaper online while NBA 2K13 seems to be $70 everywhere so i'll get that from JB HIFI.

Frederick

Staff member
You'll have to hand over some hard earned also lol, it's quite pathetic really.

I'm gonna have to trade in Madden 12, NBA 2K12, NHL 12 and FIFA 12 for NBA 2K13 i think as Madden 13, NHL 13 and FIFA 13 are much cheaper online while NBA 2K13 seems to be $70 everywhere so i'll get that from JB HIFI.

I went into jb Hifi today and spoke to the games dude there and he said that for those 4 games I'll probably get about $30 trade in value, and they're doin the game for $89 so I'll only be paying about $59 for it, which I'm happy to do, and it offloads four games I'm never going to play again.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
f**k, i've seen the previews. this looks the business.

i can't afford it, but i'm so in.

Jono078

Referee
Trade in prices have dropped dramitcally, really sucks :(

Before I could get away with buying a new game, trading it in when I'm done for another new game and only pay $20-$30.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Man this game is awesome.

I bought madden 12 but never really played it, felt too similar to madden 11. This one seems to have changed a fair bit, props to ea for not just releasing a regular roster update version.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ill be well behind ou blokes, im not picking it up until October when i get back from my holiday. But will be wasting many a flex day in doing that

Frederick

Staff member
I'll be finally getting my ps3 online in a couple of months so will definitely be up for playing some games if you guys arent bored of it by then haha

Big Tim

First Grade
I will be getting it, but not until around Sep-Oct I imagine.

Played the demo, game feels nice once you get in the swing of it. The Skins Throwback uni looks pretty bad in the game.

Big Tim

First Grade
I went into jb Hifi today and spoke to the games dude there and he said that for those 4 games I'll probably get about $30 trade in value, and they're doin the game for $89 so I'll only be paying about $59 for it, which I'm happy to do, and it offloads four games I'm never going to play again.

I got $20 for NBA 2K12 w/ Bird cover, so you should get plenty for the "recent" titles.

So I got in early, all the vids I watched looked the goods. Havent played a Madden since the first next gen, so not only will I be rusty, but any additions to the game since then will be new to me.

Probably gonna play a heap of Ultimate team first up, to get used to the game and then start my connected career-chise at about week 2-3 of the season to get some updated rosters happening.

Keen for the end of the day so I can get home, watch the Knights get spanked and then play Madden for the rest of the night.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I really like the demo. LOVE the sound of Connected Careers. Haven't bought the last couple but will 100% get this one.

Latest posts