What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden 2012

hahah yeah. ive blocked a few kicks, i had one which was great

backed up against my own edzone. end of the first half (maybe 3 seconds left). im down 14-10 in the divisional round with san diego against the patriots. they go to kick, my guy comes in sweeping from left to right as you see on the screen. the ball flies out into open play and is picked up by a speedy special teamer who runs it bck to the house. huge momentum shift. patriots crushed.

i started a new franchise with the panthers. traded D willy for vincent jackson and J Stewart for Darren Sproles. Sproles better as a receiving player etc. theory is i dont need a proper running back. i have cam newton.

first season went 8-8

nailed the draftessentially trading away multiple picks for 1 higher one by letting go of shockey and drafting the best tight end OVR 82 as a rookie. i had 2 draft picks. the 3rd pick of the first round which i took a FS 85 over all and picked up the tight end in round 3. i figured id get 2 quality players and pick up cheap second string guys in free agency.
dominant pass game. Smith, Jackson..the new tight end who's name is Gandy or smething. Sproles on screens out of the back field. newton taking off for 40 yard ers out of the gun.
8-1 in my second year. cam newton is a great video game player

Tom155

Coach
yeah the FG i blocked my LB picked it up & took it back 65 yds for the TD was awesome only just made it they were catching him every stride wouldve been so pissed if id been tackled a couple of yds short

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i blocked mine right on half time. they recovered, but it was 4th down and time had expired.

legend

Coach
Is anyone interested in playing online with me or settin gup some sort of league.

I've got NFL in my bones these days and I just bought Madden for the first time in three years.

I'm mickejuice on the PS3 if anyone wants to add me and I'll be home most of the weekend, including tonight.

Bitches!

Jono078

Referee
I would if I had an Australian copy, didn't realize when I bought my copy in Canada it would be a bitch to use with those online passes.

Monk

Referee
After 8 long simulated seasons, I finally won the superbowl with the Jaguars. Bringing glory to Jacksonville.

I randomly decided to take control of Jacksonville and see how long it would take me to make the playoffs, and after several losing seasons, I finally made the playoffs in my 6th season, with an 8-8 Record.

in the 9th Season I went 10-6, and got a Wildcard, but bowed out in the divisional round.

But finally, with a 13-3 record we made the playoffs, got the first round bye, and beat the Saints 24-14, winning the first Superbowl in Jaguars history.

I could probably do it quicker now, but it's actually pretty fun doing the whole front office thing, just scouting and recruiting and stuff, simulating every game is scary stuff.

JAGS FTW!

Chip Bayless

Juniors
After 8 long simulated seasons, I finally won the superbowl with the Jaguars. Bringing glory to Jacksonville.

I randomly decided to take control of Jacksonville and see how long it would take me to make the playoffs, and after several losing seasons, I finally made the playoffs in my 6th season, with an 8-8 Record.

in the 9th Season I went 10-6, and got a Wildcard, but bowed out in the divisional round.

But finally, with a 13-3 record we made the playoffs, got the first round bye, and beat the Saints 24-14, winning the first Superbowl in Jaguars history.

I could probably do it quicker now, but it's actually pretty fun doing the whole front office thing, just scouting and recruiting and stuff, simulating every game is scary stuff.

JAGS FTW!

Nice one monk!

Raider_69

Post Whore
im in the middle of a dynasty with the eagles, i picked up a MLB who 4 years in has ended up being 96 over all, the dude is a f**king beast,

Ive discovered i dont much care for pass rushing DE's, i much prefer interior pressure with some blitz's . Helps when ive got a DT who's got no less than 14 sacks in each of his 6 season so far.

Well here's a new one.

Playing yesterday. Throw a pass to my tight end who gets jacked over the middle.

Diagnosis

Fractured vertebrae
Career ending injury

Didn't know this was in the game lol

Paullyboy

Coach
I haven't had a career ender in about 5 maddens. I remember when it happened I was so dirty though because it was this awesome scrambling QB that was essentially a Vick clone (but I decided he liked dogs) I'd drafted and he copped a career ender in one of the first games of his career, was so tempted to turn it off and on again to avoid losing him forever but figured it was part of the fun of it all.

On another funny note, I still remember my mate showing me that on NHL 2001 his player got a ruptured testacle (this was pre the Kimmorley incident) and we laughed about it for days.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yea ive had a career ender.
same as you RBC, fractured vertebrae, it was on a WR who came over the middle straight into the safety. He was in his 2nd year and was a 86 over all. Spewing.

Monk

Referee
Yeh Dez Bryant got a career ending injury for me during one of my Cowboys Franchise modes.

Was a dark day for me...

My guy had a solid career.

Nate Favors
2nd round pick out of Michigan in the 2014 draft.

6'2
243 pounds

7 seasons
536 receptions
5,176 yards
75 touchdowns
2 fumbles

Probowl 2014,15,17

Perhaps on the way to the HOF

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ive got a couple of HOFers in my current eagles team

Will post up some career stats tonight or tomorrow (depends how quickly i get bored of watching the eels get smashed)

Latest posts