What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madunit

Choppies

Coach
parra_panther said:
panthers_gurl said:
when we go to sydney we stay near there i should go and visit madunit in my panthers jersey :lol:

I'll come join you.

Mission - to get out of there alive... :lol:

you RifRaf wouldnt be allowed in :lol:

Melstar

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
So much for him giving up bar work :roll:
:?
He didnt really want to do barwork again, but its something he is experienced in so he applied for it. He's working, you should be happy for him, not being a smartass about it.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
oh god :roll: , grow a sense of humour :!:

He didn't want to do bar work, so i'm abit surprised by him taking up this position.

Melstar

Juniors
I fail to see the humour in it, but oh well, wouldnt be the first time you and I fail to see eye to eye on something.
You're right about him not wanting to do it, was a last resort i think.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well that's the conclusion i've come too, he was so determined not to do it, so i'm very surprised, it's job regardless.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Moo!

I'm not doing bar work. I'm a gaming attendant, will most likely als take on a role in promotions as well as accepting a role as team leader in the gaming department when it is offered to me, which I was told could be within the next 6 to 12 months.

I was supposed to do 25 hours training before working without a trainer, that lasted 6 hours! I have three shifts per week permanent, but I'm going to stretch that out to 5 shifts (sunday to Wednesday and Friday) so that I can go shopping on Thursday and play cricket on Saturdays.

*happy dances*

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll treat you like poo in return, I think thats fair.

*flushes* 8)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
yes, because you just asked for it.

If you don't think you did, then I'll change your post.

*wins*

Latest posts