What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Game: WCW vs nWo

DB

First Grade
I'm so f**king confused.

But loving the old school memories

Don't worry, you'll catch on soon enough.

I think in my first game here, I was town investigator, but didn't know I could give out information, so I took it all to my grave when I was killed. :lol:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I'm so f**king confused.

But loving the old school memories

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Dani isn't in a QT with mafia buddies otherwise confusion would be less and she wouldn't be unsure about guessing who Micky is.

@Dani - Ignoring alignments such as Cult, Independent etc for a moment, games are basically a contest between Mafia (red) vs Town (blue).

As town you don't know who anybody is and you need to try and pick up on the clue which will come in the write ups and also in the way individuals post/vote or don't post/vote.

As Mafia you know who they are and can communicate outside of this thread. Mafia is an organised minority, town is an unorganised/confused majority.

Being confused is normal, we all were when we first started, and at various times since then as well.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Don't worry, you'll catch on soon enough.

I think in my first game here, I was town investigator, but didn't know I could give out information, so I took it all to my grave when I was killed. :lol:

My first game I lynched Cliffy with AFS.

Remember Drew's first game because I was the last mafia member on my faction halfway through the game and had him convinced I was town right until the end. Just got beaten by a triple vote power.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Dani is clearly...

Major-Gunns.jpg

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Will I ruin it if Isay who you are?

My first game I lynched Cliffy with AFS.

Remember Drew's first game because I was the last mafia member on my faction halfway through the game and had him convinced I was town right until the end. Just got beaten by a triple vote power.

I do remember that. You hurt my heart :lol: But you were bloody good that game.

My dogslife lynch on AG in the first Random Mafia was gold too. Was so glad we got micky to do roughly the same in Classic mafia! :lol:

Pharaohmir

Juniors
@ Dani: Right now we can assume from the first writeup that Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, and Scott hall are players, and belong to Mafia. Randy Savage is in there as well and can be assumed Town.

Pharaohmir

Juniors
Interestingly Eric Bischoff is mentioned in the writeup as well. Are we dealing with producers as players as well? If that's the case, could the announcers be roles?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Interestingly Eric Bischoff is mentioned in the writeup as well. Are we dealing with producers as players as well? If that's the case, could the announcers be roles?

Bischoff was a big part of the nWo so him being there isn't as big a surprise. I doubt announcers will be.

Pharaohmir

Juniors
So I wiki'd it. Something I'm gonna be doing a lot of this game. Bischoff signed Scott Hall, two weeks later joined by Kevin Nash, then obviously joined by Hulk. Are we looking at the order of a protection chain? Seems too obvious.

DB

First Grade
I'd say probably, just based on my knowledge it'd be Hogan as don, then Hall and Nash. Bischoff maybe after Hogan. The 5th if there is one, I have no idea on.