What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Game: WCW vs nWo

Dutchy

Immortal
Hoggmaster said:
You are Goldberg. WCW aligned Saviour

You are the saviour of WCW and all around bad a$$ Goldberg.

Powers-
Explosive debut: Anyone who targets you, good or bad, on the first night will be killed. All actions against you on the first night will fail too.

The streak: the first night you play you get 1 kill, the second night you get 2 kills, the 3rd you get 3. It is then capped at 3

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just to clear it up:

"KTF is definitely mafia" - Correct
"Parra Pride's win condition isn't as simple as 'get someone lynched" - Correct
"Bret Hart is Hollywood" - Correct
"BM has at two guys + the title" - Correct
"Dogslife is Sting" - Correct

The Bret Hart one is particularly annoying, as Hogg confirmed both Sting and Micky wasted investigates on him that ultimately got them both killed and ended the game.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Everyone kept going for the belt at the expense of the company and their faction. When I was planning the game I thought there was an outside chance, but the game mirrored real life in so many ways it was actually really funny.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Don't even get me started on my faction wasting its kills on chasing a f**king belt we'd lose the very next night

You are Kevin Nash. nWo aligned big sexy

You and your kliq buddy Scott Hall have come down south to WCW for one reason; to dominate.

Powers

-Jack-knife powerbomb: Each night you may message me a player to powerbomb. This will block their actions for the night

.Eric Bischoff: The first time an nWo member is successfully targeted for a kill or lynch, Eric Bischoff will be fired in their stead. This is only used once.

Your fellow mafia members are Bunnies Man and Shaun Hewitt. You can communicate with them here*http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/gW7siML6MQ2

You win when your faction outnumbers all others.

Which was followed a few nights later by

Various factors have made you decide to leave the nWo and form the wolf pac.

You may not mention this to anyone until the writeup goes up

You may select 1 person to join you from

Drew
Pharoh
Soc

Plus another recruit from

AFS
Bazal
Smiley

Last edited:

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Going to give MVP to Mis. He managed to convince everyone to do what he wanted even though he was outed don and did get big parts right.
Parra Pride played a smart game and would have gotten it if he hadnt of flubbed the first night. He could have made himself look town and harmless by writing himself up as unsuccessfully killed and a minor player who wouldnt have gotten in the game. He did do very well after he was outed and successfully got you guys to believe he wasnt a threat all the way to victory, so he gets second.
KTF did well at keeping people believing he was town up till the final night so i'll give him 3rd.

Dutchy

Immortal
so someone gets randomly put into a side and anyone who tries to check dies
so much gay

Firstly, I was announced as WCW so why would I need to be checked?
Secondly, nobody targeted me with anything Night One of my existence.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
who were they?
seems just about everyone was.....

They went for Mis, SeeJay and Dani in the first 4 nights, All Horsemen. Everyone else was recruitable except me PP and DL who was sting and you would get a fake sting hordor instead

Misanthrope

Staff member
Firstly, I was announced as WCW so why would I need to be checked?
Secondly, nobody targeted me with anything Night One of my existence.

He's talking about Hart (JM) who had a 50% chance to kill anybody who targeted him.