What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Super League

Sanchez

Coach
Is it common practice here to issue MVP/LVP or other awards like most entertaining or best rookie player etc

soc123_au

Staff member
Is it common practice here to issue MVP/LVP or other awards like most entertaining or best rookie player etc

You are doing a great job of gunning for most annoying player. EVER. lol. I cant wait until your role is revealed at the end.

afinalsin666

First Grade

Awards have been bandied about before, but when we do it, it will be on an individual basis rather than like overall best player and shit like that. Like funnest mafia, best role, best use of role, etc. There's too many variables per game to award best player and such.

RHCP

Bench
If we really wanted a best player award it could work as a Dally M style thing - 3/2/1 points from the Mod after each game.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I just realized I can edit her posts in here.

I guess that would be violating some code of conduct though.

Gay.

Latest posts