What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Super League

Jason Maher

Immortal
I seriously cannot win. The number of times as scum I've been foiled by an untouchable investigator, and the one time I get such a role, the f**kers get me with a day kill. And none of them are f**king outed yet. That's not how it's supposed to go!!!

BunniesMan

Immortal
I seriously cannot win. The number of times as scum I've been foiled by an untouchable investigator, and the one time I get such a role, the f**kers get me with a day kill. And none of them are f**king outed yet. That's not how it's supposed to go!!!
If I can be MVP for the winning team you can.

I've been killed night 1 last 2 games in a row, I know how metagaming feels.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just for the lolz, I'll make one of you unkillable town and one of you unkillable mafia in Miser's Falls Mafia.

Rebel

First Grade
Gay! There was only one scenario in which I could die and it looks like that happened. Hope town can figure it out and lynch the merkin.

Latest posts