What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Super League

Misanthrope

Staff member
Which was it 9701? Lucky guess, scum investigation, realisation through a failed kill against me, or did Monk spill the beans?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I don't lucky guess (unless I'm a vigilante).

I think you'll find it was a combo of the things above adding up that was too much to ignore.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
It wasn't a failed kill, it was a failed something else that confirmed it.

Rough sequence

Step 1 - Targeted with power - oh that's an interesting result
Step 2 - "Hey maybe that means Mis is...."
Step 3 - "Well let's try this power on him and see what happens."
Step 4 - "Yup he's the Pred for sure, lynch him!"

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ah, kudos. If I'd been online to comment, though, I reckon I could have turned that around on 9701. His 'Agent 47 told me' was fishy to me, and I think I could have talked the others around on that.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
9701 got attention when he threw BM under a bus for me. The note was fishy, sure, but the BM incident was hard to ignore.

I am fairly certain I'm about to join you lads shortly. :crazy:

Misanthrope

Staff member
9701 got attention when he threw BM under a bus for me. The note was fishy, sure, but the BM incident was hard to ignore.

I am fairly certain I'm about to join you lads shortly. :crazy:

Yeah, that's what got me onto him in the first place. The beauty of being an indie, though, was that I didn't have to feel bad if I were wrong about killing somebody. Fred was a guess, but 9701's gleeful pursuit of BM made me suspicious.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Yeah, that's what got me onto him in the first place. The beauty of being an indie, though, was that I didn't have to feel bad if I were wrong about killing somebody. Fred was a guess, but 9701's gleeful pursuit of BM made me suspicious.

It stuck out like dogs balls, in hindsight. I fell for it too :fist:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Yeah, he does :lol: but he usually doesn't meta game like that so late in the game. Noone questioned after the result either.

Latest posts