What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Super League

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
That's why you play the too, unless you're killed night one. Then you just troll around the place until the next game starts.

At least I got a bit of time to work out how I want to run my next mafia I guess.

Misanthrope

Staff member
That's why you play the too, unless you're killed night one. Then you just troll around the place until the next game starts.

At least I got a bit of time to work out how I want to run my next mafia I guess.

Eh, I rarely enjoy playing. It's the same with D&D. I DM every game I'm in.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I'm more of a player than host, but I'm also compulsive about trying new things so if I have a idea that's a little different I feel compelled to host and see what happens.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Its frustrating when you get killed. I see the attraction in running them as you are always involved and watching the game evolve.

Although winning that last game the way we did was bloody amazing.

Apey

Staff member
I knew you were the type of person to kill me just for sharing that information. Really should have delegated it to 9701 as he was already outed but didn't expect my name to be written up on a failed kill attempt.