What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Super League

Apey

Staff member
I see town has more protection than the Treasure Hunter faction did

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Town not even knowing it's night. What a rabble.

Resurrect me with a triple kill power and I'll f**k some townies up. Starting with that CJ, and then JM, and then DB after that just for the lols.

Parra Pride

Referee
I'll send in a resurrect for you KTF. It may not count because I don't have that power, but it's the thought that counts.

Apey

Staff member
My resurrection is not welcomed nor appreciated should it come to fruition. Apey's mafia career is on the backburners until further notice, I'm facing a long-stint on the sidelines with a possible season-ending injury. Initial scans were inconclusive.

mickyj

Bench
My resurrection is not welcomed nor appreciated should it come to fruition. Apey's mafia career is on the backburners until further notice, I'm facing a long-stint on the sidelines with a possible season-ending injury. Initial scans were inconclusive.

Be back for my mafia game soon. Got a great miller role for you.......

:shock:

Latest posts