What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Super League

soc123_au

Staff member
Thanks. It's where I belong. It's nice to see some friendly faces that don't want to lynch me.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
JM is his own protection chain, he's like Voldemort basically.

Jason Maher.
Jason Vaher.
Vason Moher.
Volder Mord.
Voldemort...

You're right! He's basically Voldemort!

Mis is online, I better see a write up. My resurrection is greatly anticipated.

Its too early. Remember, the scriptures say you'll rise again on the third day, not the first? :sarcasm:

That's what happens when you somehow manage to kill those with no lives.

Ha, kill those with no lives. Good one Apples.

:lol:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Morning subjects. I trust everyone slept well. Can't tell if it's morning wood or just the rigor mortis setting in. Ha, thank you, I'll be here all week.

Lemons!

Apey

Staff member
Each of Jason Maher's layers acts as a horcrux. He well and truly has no soul by now. Kind of a given though as he has previously professed his love for rangas.

Ozzy

First Grade
Morning subjects. I trust everyone slept well. Can't tell if it's morning wood or just the rigor mortis setting in. Ha, thank you, I'll be here all week.

Lemons!

images

cjrankin

Juniors
That CJ guy really butters my bagpipes. First he accuses me of being indie, then makes me a werewolf, then accuses me of being scum, and worst of all he called me an Elf.

f**king A Grade bullshit.

I'm so pissed I'm going to reveal what I know.

Pretty sure Drew and Bazzi are Dungeon aligned. That is all.

I was mostly right. You were a scum elf. Entire town somehow didnt suss you, just like entire town doesnt suss poop right now. Silly inactive/tard townies.

Last edited: