What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Super League

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Don't worry Hoppity:

sad-i-know-that-feel-bro_3969556_lrg.jpg

Apey

Staff member
Need two players to sub in for Classic Mafia II. Can be anyone who didn't sign up originally or anyone from the below list:

BunniesMan
SGL
cjrankin

Apey

Staff member
Just for the lols and without spoilers, these are the other roles I submitted

Build 1

Name: Detective Bolt (Lightning bolt, electric, get it?)

Description: A quiet yet intelligent man who is convinced that lightning never strikes twice, yet is always hoping it will.

Abilities:
- Alignment Investigate (-70)
- Hodor (-30)
- Electric (-15)

Drawbacks:
- Post Condition (+5)
- Mute(+10)

Post condition: Each post made must contain "Lightning never strikes twice!".

~~~

Build 2

Name: Guardian Angel

Description:
A strong, sturdy yet silent type who has taken a liking a fellow superhero, doing anything in his power to ensure their safety.

Abilities:
- Hodor x 2 (-60)
- Guard (-50)

Drawbacks:
- Mute (+10)

~~~

Build 3

Name: Master of the Day

~~~

Build 4

Name: Ultimate Defender

Description: A sword in one hand and a shield in the other, the Ultimate Defender aims to share his own protection with those who have proved themselves.

Abilities:
- Protect (-45)
- Immune from Night Kill (-70)

Drawbacks:
- Mute(+10)
- Post condition(+5)

Post condition: If I make a post in a day phase, I must also make another post quoting another player and saying "We shall not fall.". It does not have to be the player I'm going to protect that night. (mostly because I usually have nfi who I'll protect at this stage)

~~~

Build 5

Name: Lord Hodor

Description: Hodor.

Abilities:
- Hodor x 2 (-60)
- Protect (-45)

Drawbacks:
- Post Condition (+5)

Post condition: I cannot post any words other than 'Hodor'. For voting, the number of Hodors in the vote references the number the player is in the opening post. eg. hodor: Hodor Hodor Hodor is a vote for the 3rd player in the list of sign-ups.

Suffice to say I completely spaced out on all the post conditions, thinking post condition was limited to simply having to say something in every single post :crazy:

Bazal

Post Whore
I love being dead when I shouldn't. Seems to happen to me a bit. I generally don't metagame but f**k it, whoever cult leader is is f**ked. Ruined a good role. And any cult leader that recruits me in future is getting outed. :fist:

Bazal

Post Whore
CJ should join me in my crusade to meta the f**k out of whichever bolo ruined the game by recruiting us.