What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magpies Victa Jerseys

yappy

Bench
Yep you can get them.

Rick Wayde just rang me and said he has an order coming in at his Narellan Footy Shop. You can contact Rick on 4647 2676 to make your order. Get yourselves one of these bad boys Magpie fans!

Gobbso

Juniors
It's apart of Classic Sportswear's new Retro Range. Classic had been flooded with phone calls and many e-mails for over a year, demanding that they manufacture and re-introduce jersey's of yester-year, so old supporters and the Rugby League community can still remember the great clubs of the past.

I've already put it down on my Christmas list for Santa! :lol:

yappy

Bench
Yeah it's Classic. Rick was saying he thinks they've screwed over the woman who was doing the Throwbacks range. Wouldn't surprise, from what I've heard of their operation. They are losing business hand over fist.

Gobbso

Juniors
Maybe because Throwbacks took their sweet ass time developing a new range of jerseys. Either way i'm wrapped with Classic Sportswear creating the Retro range, especially in regards to the Vitca Magpies Jersey. Bloody sensational! ;-)

MAFIA

Juniors
could'nt agree with both you and yappy gobbs, being a old magpie fan and life long sufferer (in the 90's only :lol: ) i think its great are they doing all the clubs or just the greatest club the mighty western suburbs

im mafia go and get stuffed

yappy

Bench
I think you'll find Gobbs that Classic were Throwbacks manufacturer.

Read into that what you will, but from what I've heard of Classic I won't be assuming the best of them. It looks like they've just about lost all of the NRL sides (including the Tigers I believe), as well as the el cheapo unsponsored jersey business (you know the ones you get at Kmart).

The Maggies ditched them because they were just hopeless, and it seems a few more people are agreeing with our assessment.

Just on a bit of a tangent - How f*cking good did the Kiwis look? Classic simple black and white jersey with the white shorts (to show up the oppositions blood stains) just like the great early 60's Magpies. I quite enjoyed that game for so many reasons.

Magpie

Juniors
[/quote]Rick Wayde just rang me and said he has an order coming in at his Narellan Footy Shop. You can contact Rick on 4647 2676 to make your order. Get yourselves one of these bad boys Magpie fans!
Excellent! how much??? Chrissys coming......... :)

yappy

Bench
Darren and Lance...

Just got off the blower to Rick and the price is $160, or $145 for Magpies Diehards! members. So if you ain't a Diehard! you really have to give yourself a slap around the head. For your $5 you'll have saved $20 already on your Presentation Night tix and Victa jersey.

Gobbso

Juniors
yappy said:
Darren and Lance...

Just got off the blower to Rick and the price is $160, or $145 for Magpies Diehards! members. So if you ain't a Diehard! you really have to give yourself a slap around the head. For your $5 you'll have saved $20 already on your Presentation Night tix and Victa jersey.

Gotta love being a Diehard! ;-)

yappy

Bench
Yeah it's a fair whack, but you have to remember these are a small run. You just can't get the economies you would with a run of several thou. When you consider the price of the NRL clubs jerseys $145 is pretty good in my opinion.

MAFIA

Juniors
thanks yappy rang rick this morning and i have 1 on order and the price $160 didnt bother me i would have paid 1,000.........., now as for this thing about being a diehard what do i have to do to join this club being a wests man all my life what else is requied to join this unique group!!!!!!!!!
or is it just for you sydney supporters, i was born in sydney if that helps lol

im mafia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mono_mal

Juniors
if any of you cant afford the $160 perhaps you should visit the Goodfellows jersey shop in St Peters.
Its a factory outlet and the jerseys are cheap.
On my last visit there they had a number of old Magpies jerseys available with various sponsors for only $60.
They also have a $40 rack where you may be able to find some old Maggies jerseys.
I think they can also add sponsors, names etc. for an extra charge though would still be a lot cheaper than Classics jerseys.

innsaneink

Referee
yappy said:
I think you'll find Gobbs that Classic were Throwbacks manufacturer.

Read into that what you will, but from what I've heard of Classic I won't be assuming the best of them. It looks like they've just about lost all of the NRL sides (including the Tigers I believe), as well as the el cheapo unsponsored jersey business (you know the ones you get at Kmart).

The Maggies ditched them because they were just hopeless, and it seems a few more people are agreeing with our assessment.

Just on a bit of a tangent - How f*cking good did the Kiwis look? Classic simple black and white jersey with the white shorts (to show up the oppositions blood stains) just like the great early 60's Magpies. I quite enjoyed that game for so many reasons.

Ever since I was a little tacker I'd have mixed emotions regarding
an Aussie/Kiwi game....always wantin the Aussies to win but wishin
we had the Kiwi jumper.
My old jumper is the type with the shiny vinyl logo (gobbs avatar)..has not been worn
for years for obv reasons(thnx maccas)...its now a purply grey n white!!

Found one
tb_wests.jpg

Mines similar to this
though cant see the
emblem too good

B_Tiger

Juniors
i_like_footy said:
i wouldnt pay $140 for a cotton jersey
tell classic theyre dreaming

cotton rocks! this new crap hasn't got anything on the old jerseys. I agree about the NZ jersey, it was a f**king ripper, but not because of the colours. A plain jersey is just the way to go. I hate our f**king jerseys. What is wrong with our management? A year on and I'm still bitter about that piece of crap jersey.

yappy

Bench
i wouldnt pay $140 for a cotton jersey

that's why you call yourself 'i like footy', instead of 'I love footy' or 'I live for footy'.

$145 for a black jersey with a big white V and VICTA emblazened across the front just like the ones my hero's wore when I was kid? Yes please!

Latest posts