What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maguire Might Not Choose Teddy This Year

Wb1234

Referee
Hopefully injury rules out Nicho

Luai form has been excellent happy edwards over tedesco

hooker is meh

way too many sharks picked I would’ve picked zero

Vic Mackey

Referee
i would have given teddy another chance but can understand the selection

suallii lol, i dont mind lomax, guessing hes also goal kicking?

yeo on the bench, why? hes 13 or not at all

why do we always pick 80 min back rowers, then 2 back rowers on the bench?

jurbo and mcinness starting in an origin game is hilarious. both pure plod, madge type players. im surprised alex twal didnt get a run

Tedesco not being named was a big tick but then it all goes downhill from there. That pudding from manly as captain, yeo has been useless at origin but picking him on the bench is just weird, a heap of backrowers and tackling locks with bugger all front rowers.

And Lomax.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Tedesco not being named was a big tick but then it all goes downhill from there. That pudding from manly as captain, yeo has been useless at origin but picking him on the bench is just weird, a heap of backrowers and tackling locks with bugger all front rowers.

And Lomax.
Yeo’s best performance for NSW was off the bench.

taste2taste

Juniors
Surely Suaallii will play wing ?
The games I've seen him at center he can't read defence and can't pass it to a wide open winger.

Edwards is a great club footballer in the panthers system, I can't see him being any where the threat Teddy would have been.

This blues team is terrible, full of toilers with no game breakers.

QLD by 20+

mongoose

Coach
Pretty awful team but we didn’t have a lot of options with the injuries.

Suu’allii I find the strangest selection. He’s always been very overrated and is pissing off to yawnion. Thought the Fox deserved to be there after last game too.
yeah Suu'allii is so f**king average. The selectors always have to jam some undeserved roosters player into the side though

Wizardman

First Grade
In origin, you need a minimum of two props on the bench. The starting backrowers in Origin should be able to play 80 minutes or don't pick them. I find it staggering that they picked three genuine backrowers on the bench when the two actual starting backrowers picked can play 80 minutes comfortably.

Pick mids and rotate them like f**k. Picking one is an absolute joke.

BranVan3000

Coach
Nevermind Latrell I think Keaon Koloamatangi is hard done by

Excellent hard earned debut last year and immediately dropped? He is statistically up vs last year despite needing to be Mr Fixit for Souths and having been shifted from left backrow to right, then to prop, back to the right and then lock, and having to work next to a new halfback every 3 weeks

Wizardman

First Grade
Nevermind Latrell I think Keaon Koloamatangi is hard done by

Excellent hard earned debut last year and immediately dropped? He is statistically up vs last year despite needing to be Mr Fixit for Souths and having been shifted from left backrow to right, then to prop, back to the right and then lock, and having to work next to a new halfback every 3 weeks
Until yesterday, he has been f**king awful since Origin last year. No thanks!

Latest posts