What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Main game updates

MrT

Juniors
Well against the Sharks our Prems played. You must be referring to the Titans game.

parra pete

Referee
Redback71 said:
i want to know how tim smith went

Blake Green, apparently, was OUTSTANDING in Premier League..and Brett Finch apparently, was very good in the main trial. (Source - filthy_spammers website)
I too, would like to know how Tim Smith went.....

strider

Post Whore
my spy (aka hellsy) mentioned that:
- benny was smashing everything
- wags and ian hindy played well
- burty was kicking well (altho i think he missed a few towards the end)

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://au.sports.yahoo.com/070213/2/13i3a.html

Roosters post 30-22 trial win over Eels
Saturday March 3, 10:17 PM
AAP

Anthony Minichiello and Braith Anasta have both made promising returns from injury to lead the Sydney Roosters to a 30-22 win over Parramatta in an NRL trial at Bluetongue Central Coast Stadium.

The Roosters led 16-6 at halftime and managed to stave off an Eels fightback in the second stanza before scoring two unanswered tries in the final 10 minutes to claim the win.

The game marked the return of injured stars Minichiello and Anasta, who were both impressive in the win.

Anasta scored a try and combined with Minichiello to score another.

Anasta missed the final five games of the last season after groin surgery, while Minichiello had not played a game since last April after undergoing back surgery.

The former Australian fullback was solid in all aspects of play before being replaced in the second half.

The Roosters overcame the 14th minute sin-binning of captain Craig Fitzgibbon to lead 16-6 at the half.

Parramatta stormed back into the contest in a second half that saw the lead change four times.

The Eels led 22-18 in the 65th minute through a try to rookie Krisnan Inu, before Australian Test forward Anthony Tupou scored a spectacular try and set up another to seal the win for the Roosters.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
parra pete said:
Blake Green, apparently, was OUTSTANDING in Premier League..and Brett Finch apparently, was very good in the main trial. (Source - filthy_spammers website)
I too, would like to know how Tim Smith went.....

You're right on Blake Green and Brett Finch, but as for Tim Smith, look ok in some parts but threw some ordinary passes and took some wrong options, needs to really improve on those.