What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

major announcement friday

juanfarkall

Coach
Forrest had an alleged unsuccessful business venture... or two.
A client told me that he is now a rep which is a little scarey.

hardbaby

Coach
Dragoness you would be a tad safer under my wing than Ronnie's.

Only a few weeks back he magnanimously offered his mum's favours should certain events have come to pass, which they did, and we still don't know if she did?

Actually that's a salient point Old_Timer. Ronnie did allude to a certain sexual proclivity that runs within his family. It probably runs through the Y chromosone. And Ronnie is definitely 1 X and 2 Y. In fact he is borderline transexual. A man of many merkins. He put the dutch into dutch wink. He battered the sav. Beware the beast with two backs.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Actually that's a salient point Old_Timer. Ronnie did allude to a certain sexual proclivity that runs within his family. It probably runs through the Y chromosone. And Ronnie is definitely 1 X and 2 Y. In fact he is borderline transexual.....

So our Ronnie is a XYY. Now for the non medicos among us, that would make him a super male (Klienfelters Syndrome) look it up. And thus prone to fits of uncontrolled rage (Charlie Manson is one). No wonder his mum is such a goer.

I am sure Ronnie may have an alternate view however.:D

Devout Saint

Juniors
Seriously! Been missing one since Noel Goldthorpe & Phil Blake..
Mate I used to hate Goldthorp, but he could be the best half we have had in the last 30 years. When I pick my best Saints team over the last 30 years I can't name a half, I have to put Barrett to half, I actually think Barrett was a half.

_snafu_

Immortal
Mate I used to hate Goldthorp, but he could be the best half we have had in the last 30 years. When I pick my best Saints team over the last 30 years I can't name a half, I have to put Barrett to half, I actually think Barrett was a half.

Why do people forget Gavin Clinch?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Dragoness you would be a tad safer under my wing than Ronnie's.

Only a few weeks back he magnanimously offered his mum's favours should certain events have come to pass, which they did, and we still don't know if she did?

And speaking of Forest and Treacy? Where are they now? Think Darren bought a pub west of Newie. As for Forest?

I took care of business.

Latest posts