What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

major announcement friday

hardbaby

Coach
I'm farkin pumped. On Friday it's the major announcement. On Saturday I fly to Darwin to fish the run-off for barramundi. What a great weekend. Actually forget about the barra. On Friday there is a mjor announcement. Awesome.

Dragoness

Juniors
Please tell me I'm not the only female here:sarcasm:

I thought about using a name that wouldnt give me away, maybe I should have :)

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Hey, I was a little too young to know what went on between these two. What was the story???

That would explain your ideals then young fella. Good on you. I was the same when I was young.

Anyway, Barto and Stinky Nuts got into some serious fisticuffs at Cory Pearsons wedding in the 99 - 00 off season. Apparently, one of the boys was chopping where he shouldn't have been and she was on.

f**ked us royally for a few years. I say we win the GF in 99 and we probably win another one in the following four years under David Waite.

Anyway. Thats the story.

Now go to bed. Its late.

hardbaby

Coach
Please tell me I'm not the only female here:sarcasm:

I thought about using a name that wouldnt give me away, maybe I should have :)

I don't think so Dragoness but they are certainly few and far between. Regardless it's about quality, not quantity. Gender won't be an issue. No doubt your blood is red (and white) like the rest of us.

No doubt Ronnie will take you under his wing. It's nice and warm under there (it's a happy place) but can be a bit whiffy if you get too close to his armpit. Buy a peg and you'll be ok!!

Old_Timer

Juniors
Dragoness you would be a tad safer under my wing than Ronnie's.

Only a few weeks back he magnanimously offered his mum's favours should certain events have come to pass, which they did, and we still don't know if she did?

And speaking of Forest and Treacy? Where are they now? Think Darren bought a pub west of Newie. As for Forest?

Last edited:

Latest posts