What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

major announcement friday

Reyter

Juniors
I would like to see the Stewart Brothers signed and King extend.
Sowie will go to half and Kyle to 6. So what a spine for 2013:

See you later for 2013

Scott
Young
Hornby
Goodwin
Vidot
Kemp

I'm still not writing 2012 off but isn't it a little early to be saying goodbye to Vidot? He hasn't even played a game yet. I would like to see him at fullback this year and K. Stanley at 5/8, Soward 1/2 and Hornby an interchange utility.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I am so over the rumours that I would pretty muchly take anyone now (excluding Nathan Long).
DCE/Cronk - amazing, I'll turn cartwheels and drop into a battered sav.
Stewart brothers - one less cartwheel followed by a hello boys.
Gorden - double sommersault and flat bag.
Beale - twist with pike and a crazy date.
Prior - close the door and I'll run face first into the vaulting horse at speed.

:lol: The Dream.

An outrage they didn't have a program for the '08 Olympics. I pray they'll have one this year.

Breathingfire

Juniors
See you later for 2013

Scott
Young
Hornby
Goodwin
Vidot
Kemp

HAHAHA yeah i'm sure Vidot will happily walk away from the other two years of his contract. If he doesn't work out as a full time centre, he will be great depth. No need to say to goodbye to him just yet.

Fingerbang

Bench
I would like to see the Stewart Brothers signed and King extend.
Sowie will go to half and Kyle to 6. So what a spine for 2013:

Stewart
Kyle
Sowie
King

and what a backline for 2013

Stewart
Morris
C Stanley
Cooper
Nightingale
k Stanley
Soward

And what a pack for 2013

Weyman
King
Latimore
Creagh
Stewart
De Belin

And how about the bench for 2013? Select 4 from

Hunt
Merrin
Mills
Prior
Marketo
Ah Mau

Understudies this year;

Green
Cummins

See you later for 2013

Scott
Young
Hornby
Goodwin
Vidot
Kemp
So you would be happy with a squad of 21....hmmmm. Afraid we might struggle for replacements when req'd, possm.

DragonBuck

Juniors
It's probably Beale.

Decent player. Nothing major.

I really hope it's not. He's an ok player but do we really need him. If they want to put youth at the back just bite the bullet and give Cummins a go now. Use the money on Beale to go towards trying to find a decent half.

Bring back choc

Juniors
I really hope it's not. He's an ok player but do we really need him. If they want to put youth at the back just bite the bullet and give Cummins a go now. Use the money on Beale to go towards trying to find a decent half.

Agree. Unless we can get a superstar, what's the point. Doust is making it hard for price.

j0nesy

Bench
There's no point speculating about who we might sign only to be dissapointed over further speculation about who we might not sign. The announcement may have nothing to do with a player signing, there may not even be an announcement.

Bring back choc

Juniors
There's no point speculating about who we might sign only to be dissapointed over further speculation about who we might not sign. The announcement may have nothing to do with a player signing, there may not even be an announcement.

Steve price signs until 2020.

Yeeehaaaaaa

DragonBuck

Juniors
Pommeroy to replace Cooper next season. Apparantly our attack isn't stifled enough. :sarcasm:
Also in talks with Poore's manager and expected to sign in the next 2 weeks. Poore bugger is homesick

Latest posts