What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

major announcement friday

getsmarty

Immortal
Erin Molan on the footy show tonight said we are interested in Beale...apparently we have baulked at stewarts asking price and the fact that he has a dodgy Knee. Don't shoot the messenger just passing on what was said.

Minh

First Grade
Will just wait and see Beale or Stewart doesn't really matter both have their pros and cons.

Divine

Bench
Seems a more likely target for us. Up and comer looking to play in his preferred position.

blaza88z

Coach
please take Beale, i'm a brisbane fan and I think he's a great player but he's being wasted on the wing and is a liability for us

take him!

blaza88z

Coach
you think he is a great player that is a liability :shock:

on the wing he is, I dunno what it is about him, he seems like a different player at fullback compared to the wing

his big problem is the high ball which you'd think would be a huge problem for a fullback but as I said, he seems to find another level

thommo4pm

Coach
I would take Beale.

And so would have most others until they got so excited and worked up over the Stewart rumours.

If you have seen Beale play fullback for the Broncos in the absence of Hoffman you would be happy to get him.

Bring back choc

Juniors
I would take Beale.

And so would have most others until they got so excited and worked up over the Stewart rumours.

If you have seen Beale play fullback for the Broncos in the absence of Hoffman you would be happy to get him.

Someone else will get Stewart then. If manly keep DCE then they can't keep Stewart.
I believe we should make a play for Stewart. We can negotiate a deal that we can handle. He's a gun player. Beale is decent. But not electric

40Twenty

Juniors
I would take Beale.

ABSOLUTE FACT FACT FACT

I get a darius vibe about him, darius was a very good 1st grader, he went to f/b now a superstar.

I recall the courage beale showed under the high ball v us last yr in the semi to knocking out locky in the process.

40Twenty

Juniors
Someone else will get Stewart then. If manly keep DCE then they can't keep Stewart.
I believe we should make a play for Stewart. We can negotiate a deal that we can handle. He's a gun player. Beale is decent. But not electric

fair point to, beale can also play centre !

Ok so let me get this straight, we lose Gasnier, Boyd, Scott, Cuthbo and potentially King and all we'll have to show for it are some half decent try scorers who can't get selected for 1st grade and Beale?

that's f**ked up; Peter Doust your a f**king dumb ass

Breathingfire

Juniors
Beale is better than Darius at the same age. Better hole runner, lighting fast and robust and holds the ball out in front with two hand like karmichael used to. The broncos are mad to let him go.

_Johnsy

Referee
Ok so let me get this straight, we lose Gasnier, Boyd, Scott, Cuthbo and potentially King and all we'll have to show for it are some half decent try scorers who can't get selected for 1st grade and Beale?

that's f**ked up; Peter Doust your a f**king dumb ass

I'd probably err on the side of caution & see what eventuates, before loosing your shyte.