What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make It Stop----rl2!!!

simostorm

Bench
What do I turn off to stop that crap from coming up.
I enjoy this game but serously I think sidhe were smoking something
when they came up with the idea to add this.

Eelementary

Post Whore
You can't tun off all the "Rugby League 2" cutscenes, but if you go to the 'Options' screen you can disable a few.

Nuke

Staff member
I don't mind the cinematics as such (in fact, I quite like them!), what I'd prefer to disable is the RUGBY LEAGUE 2 bit that flashes up between normal play and cut scenes (and also when you're gonna kick for goal).

simostorm

Bench
Nuke said:
I don't mind the cinematics as such (in fact, I quite like them!), what I'd prefer to disable is the RUGBY LEAGUE 2 bit that flashes up between normal play and cut scenes (and also when you're gonna kick for goal).

How do you do that?

Nuke

Staff member
simostorm said:
How do you do that?
I don't think you can ... I was just stating that I'd prefer to turn that RL2 logo screen off if I could.

Sorry to get your hopes up!

Greg Smith

Juniors
The game is crap I got it for xmas and I'm going to take it back today. I thought they would learnt from the first piece of crap they put out. I give it 0.5 out of 100

simostorm

Bench
It has some very anoying problems in it,
I hate it when my centre has the ball and the winger is running outside of him then I
press the pass button and the AI screws up the winger all of a sudden stands still
or runs backwards and the pass goes out of bounds.

Nuke

Staff member
There are some problems with the game and some of the rules, but giving the game a rating of 0.5 out of 100 ...?

simostorm

Bench
This is my 5th day of playing the game, I hated it at first but now I love it.
The animations are unbeleivable, when Andrew Johns kicks for 2 it looks just like
him, its pretty awesome.

Latest posts