What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make your own Banners

Crusader

Bench
a good tradesman never blames his tools. a tradeswoman, however

Well half I don't actually have a graphics program at all and what I use does not have the options of selective cropping, fading, recolouring, etc.

BTW if anyone else wants that banner I can change the sig or the pics...

Crusader

Bench
Dani.jpg

Like any of these Dani? i can change the fonts, pics, colours, etc...

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Crusader, see your banner it looks great if you made that could you make one like that similar but obviously panthers and that size is perfect.

Crusader

Bench
Actually I didn't make that one matey :lol:
It's a Mr Angry special and I can't do the fade thing unfortunately.
If you ask nicely in the Superthread Houdini or Madunit might make you one or if you stick around for a while maybe half or Mr A might sometime ;-)

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Thanks half your a legend! :clap:

Would Lewis and Rooney on there with the Panthers logo and along the bottom in a cool font - CENTY COAST PANTHER be ok?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
im so crushed... not only has half forgotten my banner, but im in poida's penthouse tipping and have been left out of this
poida1.jpg

:( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: ............................................ ;-)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
yea i know, i just wanted to see what half would come up with given the same gear ;-) ;-) im not too crushed ;-)

Crusader

Bench
Awwww Jess I only put in the people who posted in the Poida thread, besides it's a work in progress so to speak. I'm not overly thrilled with it atm ;-)

Latest posts