What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make your own Banners

***MH***

Bench
my newest masterpiece!
mhshl2.jpg

=P~

Phillips

Referee
my banner will soon be released, the most anticipating moment on these forums is not far away....stay tuned :shock:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
***MH*** said:
i think i've destroyed the main purpose of twizzles thread, making your own banners! ah well.

fancy a thread being hijacked in the FFB

Crusader

Bench
:lol: not really, it's gicing hints and ideas for people who want them, plus references to those who can make them ;-)

Very nice MH :clap: I'm liking it a lot dude 8)
Have you got PSP?

***MH***

Bench
Crusader said:
:lol: not really, it's gicing hints and ideas for people who want them, plus references to those who can make them ;-)

Very nice MH :clap: I'm liking it a lot dude 8)
Have you got PSP?
i've been using Microsoft Photodraw of all things.... i find that it was much easier to take to than PSP. They don't sell photodraw in the new office packages anymore though :S i had to grab it off my old office 2000 cd. it lets me manipulate each object fairly well and it's got some great textures and 3d tools.

tUp

----
think i've destroyed the main purpose of twizzles thread, making your own banners! ah well.

I was inspired by this thread to start TRYING to make some banners tho, so kinda not.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
and for me too ;-) i like having both cos one's predominantly yellow and one's predominantly blue! so thanks boys :clap:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
they both look awesome! they will stay, now im just pissed off cos in my usual jinxxy way, the second i get something with ryan hinchliffe on it, he signs with canberra :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Pulled out of doing it? That's sweet. I don't mind this banner i got now but i've seen the ones you do and i think they are great.

nat

Juniors
does anyone wanna make me a banner?? anything with storm on it. Matt Orford Cooper Cronk or Cameron Smith would be good??? ;-)