What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make your own Banners

Earl

Coach
Centy Coast Panther stop being so rude. Crusader made you a lovely banner.

If your not going to use it then I'd hate to see her talents wasted. I might wack it on 8)

Crusader

Bench
Aawww it's alright Earl, I'm not going to hold a gun to anyones head :lol:
I like doing it, can't wait to get PSP8, then I'll be chargin' 8)
Nice to know someone's got my back though ;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
JessEel said:
im so crushed... not only has half forgotten my banner, but im in poida's penthouse tipping and have been left out of this
poida1.jpg

:( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: ............................................ ;-)

Isn't that a picture of you next to Poida's name, Jess

tUp

----
I just started trying to make some banners today - as i got a program...its pretty fun, jst starting to get the hang of it, their still heaps dodgy but im gettin their.

Crusader

Bench
Kewell! What program did you get? Can't wait to see some stuff :p
I just love graphics, when I eventually get outta this job I'm looking to do a course...

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Earl said:
Centy Coast Panther stop being so rude. Crusader made you a lovely banner.

If your not going to use it then I'd hate to see her talents wasted. I might wack it on 8)

How am i being rude?

I appreciate Crusader made me a banner but i tried adding it on and it doesn't work. What more can i do?

***MH***

Bench
half said:
***MH*** said:
awesome..... just awesome half! where do you get your inspiration???
no way, man. the one you made is heaps better

i do think the slot machine idea can work, however. i just need to put more time into it
animated gif? thats a top idea! that slot machine is gonna pay off big time! (pardon the pun)

tUp

----
I downloaded a trial, its called......Ace Design Pro. I Get to use it 50 times or somthing. IT seems pretty good. Yeah its good fun.

Crusader

Bench
HE'S MY BODYGUARD!

Nah he's just a little possessive at times :lol:

I'll resize it for you :roll: ;-)

Crusader

Bench
259dedc6.jpg

It's being a pain in the arse, Unit might be able to do it...
and he's put a very nice banner in the superthread for ya ;-)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
hahahah, i do enjoy the pokies a bit so i don't mind that look either. Now that i've met you half, and you know more what im like, im sure you'll come up with something awesome :lol: 8) ;-)