What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

making sign

liaaam_

Juniors
i wanna make a sign for the big game on sunday... any ideas/tips on how to make a good one ???
cheers, Liam

Steel Dragon

Bench
There is a great instructional thread somewhere where one of the boys goes through step by step how he made a Lincoln Withers (I believe) banner. It looked top notch.

Try and do a search for it.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i think there is a thread on making signs somewhere.. hopefully someone can post a link for you..

my only advice, check spelling :)

sign-fail-330x190.jpg

Dragon Dave

Bench
Still haven't seen a 'Wayne's World" banner. Would look great with 2 red Vs put together to form the Ws at the start of each word.

Dragon Dave

Bench
WAYNES WORLD like that... yeah i think i might do that if thats ok :p

I was thinking more like:

WAYNE'S
WORLD

and with the Ws made of 2 red Vs put together.

You'll have to confirm that no-one else has made it but it's your sign so its up to you.:D

Princess Deee

Juniors
There is a sign with that name but haven't seen it around for a few weeks.

Yeah.. maybe because you scared me away :lol:
The banner was only out of action on Friday night because I was in the Upper Grandstand.. However it will be back this Sunday! Also great work with the Home Sweet Home banner.. I'm sure it sent all the right messages to those who were thinking of moving us else where :crazy:

big pat

Coach
The banner was only out of action on Friday night because I was in the Upper Grandstand.. However it will be back this Sunday! Also great work with the Home Sweet Home banner.. I'm sure it sent all the right messages to those who were thinking of moving us else where :crazy:

scared of the major, no way a very likeable lad.:lol:

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
You or anyone else can use CHUCK MORRIS (Chuck Norris) if you want. I came up with it but have no intention of adding it to my collection so feel free.

big pat

Coach
back when i was young, brett could have been,
morris major, and josh
morris minor.

Last edited:

OurRedV

Juniors

The Home Sweet Home Banner is a monster of a banner which The Major made in time for our first game back at Kogarah earlier in the season against the Sharks.

Obviously this was before the bandwagon took passengers. :)

Latest posts