What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man Tears

Ritzley

Juniors
I'm not ashamed to admit I shed some man tears tonight! For us oldies 31 years was more than enough time. I was going strong until Bennie lead the team song after the game and I blubbed like a baby...

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Dont worry so did I. I was at the Steelers club down in Wollongong tonight and when Dean Young scored I cried like a baby. To make things worse WIN news was filming me LOL. Oh well it was worth it.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
I started crying when Young scored ... my girlfriend told me to stop, and I managed it ... but then once Fien got over, I started again and didn't stop until well after Hornby lifted the trophy and we were crowned 2010's Premiers!!!

LazyDreamer

Bench
Could not...would not celebrate until the fulltime siren, and when it went, the tears of pure joy just started rolling down. Kinda like 3 hours before the game on Fox Sports News, where Russell Fairfax's claim that neither the Roosters OR DRAGONS have many fans & thus the majority of fans there were bandwagonners, had tears of laughter rolling down my face. In the end though....

THAT WAS F***ING AWESOME!!!!

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I'm still crying tears of joy now. For a bloke that started following Saints at the tender age of 12 in 1985, therefore sitting through 5 losing GF's, this victory would have to rate as the best moment of my footy following life - even better than when we won the World Cup in 2008. Go you mighty Saints!

St Dragon

Juniors
I was at the game with my old man and when he started to cry it was all over for me, 31 years of pain over, yeaahhh

Slackboy72

Coach
After almost convincing myself over the years that we would never win it I did start to get irritable eye syndrome when Dean Young crashed over.

RedVDave

First Grade
As soon as that full time siren and they splashed the Dragons 2010 Premiers writing on the big screen tears of elation started.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I was crying when I rolled up the sleeve of my jersey & made love to it.

I'm sure I'm not the only one....

Anna Bolic

Juniors
I was at the game...and when Fein scored, I called my 9yo girl and spontenously errupted into tears ( I was 9yo in 1979 ... and when I look at her i can't believe how long it's been between drinks )

TheRev

First Grade
Im well trained after losing 1999, never to let myself think we have have won, until the full-time siren goes off.. but yes I got a bit teary when Fien and Young went in, about 6-8 minutes to go, and knowing that there was no way to lose it from there, purely for minutes left in the game.... It's inevitable, there is a lot of emotion and heart-ache that needed to come out! Savour it boys =)

Latest posts